by matt29360

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Stuff legendary + set ? idea

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

idea

hello I would like to submit an idea, the kind of improvement "end game" ... even if it will not necessarily have finished the game to unlock this ...
(hoping it's not in the game right now)

Improved skill with legendary weapons: some items can "modify" the utlimes (of the kind of elemental damage in more or greater area of effect ect ...)

(improvement of the ultimate with "armor" legendary "ex: add an extra shot at the colossus with this rarity)

Why not make small sets?

Imagine, in a fortress, loot an object almost as rare as the legendary, but who "improves" the capabilities? instead of drawing acid (projectile one by one, is it a kind of line or two projectiles side by side?)

Message 1 of 2 (57 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Stuff legendary + set ? idea

★★★ Guide

On one hand, I like the masterwork additional buffs. Damage buffs, recharge buffs, status effects for guns and so on. Once you roll a suitable combination of buffs you'll get a great boost, offensive or defensive.

On the other hand, you'll get to use masterwork only at highest lvl, and I guess the required material will be looted only on highest difficulty. Plus, how much time will it take before you roll a suitable buff for each type of weapon, ability, component? In other words, it will be a damn loooooong farm before you get any fun playing with masterwork gear.

Maybe, some intermediate sets, buffs are needed until players will face masterwork gear. With smaller boosts, fewer combinations.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (38 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Stuff legendary + set ? idea

★★★ Guide

On one hand, I like the masterwork additional buffs. Damage buffs, recharge buffs, status effects for guns and so on. Once you roll a suitable combination of buffs you'll get a great boost, offensive or defensive.

On the other hand, you'll get to use masterwork only at highest lvl, and I guess the required material will be looted only on highest difficulty. Plus, how much time will it take before you roll a suitable buff for each type of weapon, ability, component? In other words, it will be a damn loooooong farm before you get any fun playing with masterwork gear.

Maybe, some intermediate sets, buffs are needed until players will face masterwork gear. With smaller boosts, fewer combinations.

Message 2 of 2 (39 Views)
Twitter Stream