by Agingamer52

Original Post

Re: Stuck at - Bracca: Imperial Cargo Transport

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to freeze the fan with R1 any advice

Message 41 of 53 (1,228 Views)

Re: Stuck on the Train

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. My force bar is fully charged, and when I use the force on the spinning disk, nothing happens. The force works on the troopers, but not the spinning disk. 

Message 42 of 53 (1,204 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Major_Lee_Stoney You MUST toggle over both of them, then toggle over one and push down on the right stick. Should be able to attack now.
Message 43 of 53 (1,032 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You have to make sure ALL troopers are dead. Only then will the game allow you to interact with the wheel which should be glowing light blue now. 

Message 44 of 53 (1,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how??

Message 45 of 53 (973 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic How do you do this. I try using the force and nothing happens just more soldiers keep dropping from the top of the train
Message 46 of 53 (883 Views)

★★ Pro
@fatpants15 I remember someone I know being stuck on this, try slowing the fan, or the enemies, or do the target lock. There should be a hint though.
Message 47 of 53 (862 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I try he will slow troopers but if you try the disc he looks at his hand like why aren’t your working. 
I just downloaded this when it went on sale I also watch a video where the player does the 2 1st tripper has one drop down he slowed the disc and jumps clime out I. One no stop take. I have defeated hundreds of troopers

made sure it was charged all the way so not use it I. Troopers and he still looks like why aren’t you working. 

Message 48 of 53 (640 Views)

★ Novice

It is wanting you to block then teach you to parry then teach you to use slow on Enemies before to let you freeze the disc

Message 49 of 53 (638 Views)

★ Novice

It wants you to select the other trooper the. You can attack either it is prompting you here is how you target now here is how you switch it then it lets you move

Message 50 of 53 (637 Views)