@taxingpear94 How do u slow down fan
Message 32 of 52 (1,587 Views)

Re: Stuck at - Bracca: Imperial Cargo Transport

★★★ Newbie
@taxingpear94 How do I stop the fan from spinning
Message 33 of 52 (1,580 Views)

★★★ Novice
@wolves2285 you can use the force on the fan, but you need to follow the tutorial....when it says left button to block, do it, then you will get another prompt, and so on until it says "use the force on the blue outlined objects" and it glows blue. Took me forever and multiple restarts before I accidentally figured it out.
Message 34 of 52 (1,573 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks finally done it lol

Message 35 of 52 (1,561 Views)

Re: Bug at Bracca: Imperial Cargo Transport

★★★ Newbie

@Major_Lee_Stoney - did you get an answer to your question? I did not see one. I'm stuck in the same spot as you were. 

Message 36 of 52 (1,533 Views)

Re: Bug at Bracca: Imperial Cargo Transport

★★★ Newbie

Okay, well I couldn't figure it out given the default controls for mouse & keyboard. I re-mapped target to a tab instead of "mouse". After that I was able to target. For whatever reason it wasn't registering my mouse movement as a target, but once I mapped it to a key it was fine. Hopefully this saves someone else time in the future!

Message 37 of 52 (1,527 Views)

Re: Stuck on the Train

★★★ Apprentice

it's it's a tutorial area you have to follow tutorial to progress do what it yells you to do onscreen or the troopers will just keep coming. You have to time your blocks.

Message 38 of 52 (1,463 Views)

★ Guide

Well just started my 2nd play through, 1st on Jedi Knight, now on Jedi Master, and both times the prologue has played flawlessly for me. No stuckiness, no suckiness.

In fact I'm going to go as far as to say this is the 2nd best prologue I've ever seen in a game, 1st being MGSV The Phantom Pain. They are very close though.

Message 39 of 52 (1,452 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Agingamer52 the fact you have to search this * just proves how this game design is awfull the previous scene stormtrooper just keep coming untill you do the toturial ,this, game just feesl like they Force (pun intended ) you to play the way they want, first impressions : 20 min of cinematic with uninteresting characters and the gay dude from shameless US (what?) 5 min of gameplay (were you jump arround trying to figure out the unobvious path) and 10 min of google search, good job EA seems like the level of polish we are used to, did any1 even test this * ?? how do people have to google were to go on the toturial ???? also i got this * as a gift and allready i have buyers remorse for the guy who ofered it to me , even the camera ...i havent played a game with a camera so bad since ps2 times how can you do this to star wars , its like a curse every * star wars game since jedi knight is just * ....
Message 40 of 52 (1,317 Views)