Re: Stuck at - Bracca: Imperial Cargo Transport

by taxingpear94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck on the Train

★★★ Novice

I seem to be stuck between two cars on the train.  I cannot jump high enough to get back on the top of the cars.  The door behind me is locked, and I cannot grab onto the cargo in front of me to climb.  When I try to drop down and skirt the outside of the car I auto die.  When I try to jump off onto a passing ledge I auto die.  My light saber only scratches the surface of the door and cargo.  How do I move forward with the game?

Message 1 of 53 (62,470 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck on the Train

★★★ Newbie

hi, you can jump and clib the metal bars on the right hand side of the second cart and climb your way around. this was not easy to find out at all!

View in thread

Message 5 of 53 (62,354 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Can you use force slow on the spinning disk in-front of you? 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 53 (62,432 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

No. I'm having the same issue.

This problem is occurring where you plunge attack the stormtrooper shortly after the spinning disc.

There is no way forward. If there is, it's extremely well hidden.

Edit:

Dying, quitting, reloading the game, etc, does not work. There are no button prompts anywhere, there is no way off the edge of the train cars, the door is locked, there is nothing to use a force power or lightsaber on.

Maybe restarting the entire thing and going through the whole extensive opening sequence all over again might work. I haven't tried that yet.

Message 3 of 53 (62,374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I seem to be stuck at this same bit? ive tried going back and everything, i cannot find a way forward!! Frown

Message 4 of 53 (62,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi, you can jump and clib the metal bars on the right hand side of the second cart and climb your way around. this was not easy to find out at all!

Message 5 of 53 (62,355 Views)

★★ Guide

I will try that when I get home. Was wondering if the game gives clues when you're stuck for a length of time? 

Message 6 of 53 (62,345 Views)

Stuck at - Bracca: Imperial Cargo Transport

★★★★ Novice

I am stuck on the train at the point where the popup comes up to teach about switching targets. All I can do is target lock, switch targets and pull out my lightsaber. I am unable to attack or do anything else. At this point all I can do is force quit the game. I have tried starting a new journey, but get stuck at the same point. I would love to play this game but at this point it is unplayable for me! HELP!

I am on a PC - Win10, using a mouse/keyboard.

Message 7 of 53 (62,212 Views)

★★ Guide
@Major_Lee_Stoney You have to slow down the spinning fan and climb up that to get on top of the train
Message 8 of 53 (62,199 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am unable to get past the 2 guards there to GET to the fan. I've seen a video on youtube where he kills the two guards...I get to this point, I cannot move, I've hit every key and clicked every mouse button...Nothing. All I can do is cycle targets and press "X" to bring up my lightsaber...Can't attack can't do anything!

Message 9 of 53 (62,190 Views)

★★ Guide
@Major_Lee_Stoney Push down on the right stick?
Message 10 of 53 (62,169 Views)