Re: Stuck listening to music coming from a car in front of you! LOL

by kRtekk

Original Post

Stuck listening to music coming from a car in front of you! LOL

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Just because the cameras is outside of the car doesn't mean we should be forced to hear the music like we are outside the car. 

Ask yourself.. Do you say the music sounds better from outside the car with the doors closed and windows up?

This is not an ultra realistic driving simulator so please get rid of the simulated sound of music coming from a car 10 feet in front you with the windows up. like you couldn't afford a stereo for your car so you have to listen to the the music coming from a car front of you. 

Message 1 of 3 (235 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Actually I'm not sure if this is a feature or bug.I started to observe this issue 2 days ago,but I'm 90% sure this was not an issue when I started a game for 1st time.Music sound was clean and not "mumbled" like you hear it from outside,it sounded same as you driving in race where music is OK.Can anyone prove me if it's feature that music sounds like you hear it from the outside of a car in free roaming or it's some kind of bug?? Thank you 

Message 2 of 3 (181 Views)

★★ Novice
@knotcomplex
If this is your problem you've been talkin about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMk4X6mURWE

I found out that is a glitch that makes your music sound like you're standing outside of a car,It happened when my game crashed.I have fix that by setting in audio options Car stereo to OFF or NEVER don't know how it's called yet just turn it off but music will be playing normally.
Message 3 of 3 (166 Views)