Re: Strom surge problem

by TheScholarAM

Original Post

Strom surge problem

★★★ Novice

The promo is partially good yet the only matter for me is as you play the three main games that need stamina, it gives a minute chance of winning especially when you play where it needs 100 stamina. And that is equated to what you get after winning. The worse one is if you lose, no reward, I understand that yet my team's overall is 88 yet a 75 overall can still beat my team. Lastly, the reward is too minute and I feel it's an unjustified promo, you really need to grind laboriously. EA, can you do some revisions of the matters because it still in the inception.

Message 1 of 2 (314 Views)

Re: Strom surge problem

Champion (Retired)
@darksmurf23 Im not sure if this can be changed while the event is going on. It won't be. As an unofficial answer this promo is kind of on the assumption of having one master already in the lineup. If you dont, there were Riddles to get your team over to more than 90. As far as the win is concerned, ive won each and every time I've played the last blitz, you might wanna use your defensive skills more to have an edge. This promo tactic /point layout has been out many times like NYC, or Fall Parade, it's mainly dealt with by playing showdown and arena. First wins give a lot of points though.

So keep playing, and get better.
Happy grinding!
Message 2 of 2 (287 Views)