Strikepacks still allowed?

by Gabrielmojo26

Original Post

Strikepacks still allowed?

★ Expert

Ran into a pre-stack using strikepacks in ranked, one of them even admitted using one via PM.

Sent the clip to Hideout, but was reading they’re allowed since they don’t alter in game files.

Spectated them to the very end, they finished 2nd, died to the circle, regardless, they melted everyone in the lobby.

How are these still allowed? 

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/pb4qco/ive_reported_and_sent_the_clip_to_hideouts_now_...

Message 1 of 3 (231 Views)

Re: Strikepacks still allowed?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Gabrielmojo26I can not say if strike pack as a device is allowed or not because there is nothing official from Respawn, but for sure the use of scripts is not allowed .
personally, I find using the strike pack WITHOUT scripts is fine because using this device is just adding back paddles to the stock controller so instead of buying expensive pro controllers like ( Xbox elite and PS Astro c40 and scuf ) you can just buy this and get the same result on the stock controller which is BACK PADDLES/BUTTONS
but using scripts is just pure cheating specially with this one because of how easy it can be activated and used

Message 2 of 3 (211 Views)

Re: Strikepacks still allowed?

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@maximas1986I thought I read it's bannable under the EA user agreement.

@EA_Kent  Could you enlighten me on this situation? I also have the screenshot of our convo where he admits to a strikepack. I'm curious as to where EA stands with this.

Does a strikepack fall under these points?

• Use or distribute unauthorized software programs or tools (such as "auto", "macro", hack or cheat software), or use exploits, bugs or problems in an EA Service to gain unfair advantage.
  • Interfere with or disrupt another player's use of an EA Service. This includes disrupting the normal flow of game play, chat or dialogue within an EA Service by, for example, using vulgar or harassing language, being abusive, excessive shouting (all caps), spamming, flooding or hitting the return key repeatedly.
Message 3 of 3 (163 Views)