Strike packs need to get disabled/banned.

by BigBlackCaustic

Original Post

Strike packs need to get disabled/banned.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I almost refuse to mention these but seeing that bigger streamers and youtubers advertise them (you gaming-ruining shills), the strike packs for consoles either needs to be limited by ingame mechanics or the users need to be banned. Im sorry but just because its not a software or patch sold on a shady looking site doesnt mean its not cheating. It allows to overcome limitations that humans cant pass otherwise.

Please do something about it. I dont feel like purchasing hardware for controllers just to compete with the other users.

Message 1 of 36 (8,738 Views)

Re: Strike packs need to get disabled/banned.

★★★★★ Expert

What is strike pack?

Message 2 of 36 (8,701 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@asukojo It plugs into the top of your controller an has 2 paddles on pack you can have rapid fire an fast weapon swap an fast reload
Message 3 of 36 (8,696 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@asukojo $20 at walmart
Message 4 of 36 (8,695 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

So the MODs give player unfair advantage ? In that case, it should be BAN .

@EA_Kent

@EA_David

MOD.PNG

Message 5 of 36 (8,652 Views)

★★★ Pro
@asukojo So Elite controllers are bannable too then? Because that's all a strike pack really does.....
Message 6 of 36 (8,605 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DankToliet I was just about to say that.

Unless a strike pack actually does anything on it’s own or alters things, I would not like to see any actions made against them. If so all pro/elite controllers with paddles should be banned. Seeing that I own elite controllers, I’d rather not see that.
Message 7 of 36 (8,591 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve had a strike pack for a year and I had no idea you could even use them for MODS such as rapid fire and anti recoil. Only bought it so I could  use the under buttons. 

Message 8 of 36 (8,558 Views)

★★ Guide
@DankToliet Elite controllers doesnt have rapid fire and recoil control mods , i reported this guy who was using automatic hemlock and he still hasn’t been banned .Their Anti cheat software cant detect nothing
Message 9 of 36 (8,556 Views)

★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q 

Finally! I knew there was sth fishy about your "Elite" stats...

Heart

Message 10 of 36 (8,505 Views)