Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Strider spawnpoints in Freeplay as forge/loot access points??

by Loki_Deezie

Original Post

Highlighted

Strider spawnpoints in Freeplay as forge/loot access points??

★★★★★ Apprentice

My idea: interact with any of the spawnpoint striders in Freeplay and be able to enter them, change javelin, access the forge, and cash out your item drops without leaving Freeplay. Most of the time I end up leaving a bunch of items, depending on how long my team is planning on being there. It would be nice, in my POV, if I could loot everything and then just drop it off and salvage when my inventory gets full without leaving the map. 

That could also be a store item idea, let you customize your strider interior with furniture, paint or other decorations. 

The strider access functionality is already programmed and made in another part of the game I think. With forge/expedition access via your own javelin even.

Message 1 of 5 (96 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro

I would not mind two more Strider spawn points to choose from either. Wish we could get more map and another Biome.

Message 2 of 5 (79 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

I agree. Id love to be able to forge from the striders and drop off loot.

Message 3 of 5 (76 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Striders will eventually be mini bases where we will be able to access the forge, drop stuff off, and otherwise do whatever we would do in fort Tarsis from them.  It's something they plan on doing...Someday.

Message 4 of 5 (67 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

would also love to be able to quick travel between striders in freeplay

Message 5 of 5 (64 Views)
Twitter Stream