Re: Streamers with private/pay cheats

by HawkSm4sh

Original Post

★★ Pro

if u show videos or links to prove someones a cheater you can be banned. i got warned in one of my threads for a * video about a hacker, the video was removed too. be careful you dont want to be banned...

Message 11 of 18 (355 Views)

★★ Guide

@MW-Ponder wrote:

Don't see any proof that he is not cheating.

The guy track was pretty good, he never passed the aim a little the point or never stop the aim before the point, it was precise. He never landed a headshot, or never aimed for it even with a good aim of his, probably set to "only chest" option, you can check this on the skull town fight and people were jumping, he track was always on the chest when shooting, never a little down or a little up before shooting. His position was always good against the enemies.

Can't say he is, but saw no proof that he is not. Not every cheater will be "hue dur, let me be a obivious idiot cheater while streaming".

^ This right here.  Aim bots can be set to shoot at head or chest.  You can put on head 25%, chest 50% and miss 25%.  Only the obvious idiots set it to 100% head, or 100% hit. 

Aim botters are not always going to be super obvious. 

The guy in the video is suspect in my opinion, but nothing certain. 

Message 12 of 18 (346 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
No doubt, there is a massive influx of 'fake it till you make it' Twitch streamers who are trying to hide their hacking. They want to look like they are just really good, and gain viewership from that.. because its worth a lot of f*n money. This was inevitable.

Honestly tho, there are a thousand of these guys now. But most have about 30 followers because the market is flooded with them. And no one cares.
Message 13 of 18 (328 Views)

★★ Pro

i post my games on youtube and nobody watches them, 30 is really good imho. as for cheating this is no good thats what i think, as long as you dont die too easy and have fun people will still like to watch i think or it should be.

Message 14 of 18 (320 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have watched a lot of people cheat in my days and this guy doesn't look to be in that ball park.. I have seen some streamers who do do it not gonna say there isn't any.. but hes clearly not. Plus this is the whole reason why name shaming isn't allowed on forums it puts people like him under the bus for no reason.  

Message 15 of 18 (305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

1. No recoil on Havoc.

2. Mechanical movement of crosshair. He don't have even one moment, when he corrects the crosshair in the normal way. Especially when he shoots, he will NEVER make mistakes. Each shot hits.Regardless of the position in the viewfinder, he shoots the full auto and the viewfinder moves mechanically, correcting the recoil practically imperceptibly, but in moments when he has to quickly move the crosshair, he begins to jump and stick to the model.

3. Crosshair mechanical "jumps" perfectly on model hitboxes. Even if he se nothing, crosshair jumps between first and second enemy, hit in head, continues until both dies. Like at 0:58 or 1:20

What this player does is at the level of professionals. But even they have recoil in weapons.
He have 21 lv but more than 2.000 kills at one of characters I saw that once when he start play.

Totaly no recoil with Prowler + lock on target. In other video he use macro for Hemlok and shot full auto with single fire mode.

Legit as hell.

(Removed Link, no name and shame on the forums) - Atic

Message 16 of 18 (289 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So, Atic confirm he is cheater, if its name and shame and rink was removed. What is stupid, becasue this streamer streaming everyday and he is a public person.

Conclusion: EA allows cheats, but does not allow you to talk about them.
Message 17 of 18 (262 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team
Hey everyone, 

Can we stop with the name and shame on the forum, if you suspect someone is a cheater please report it here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

As this topic is made to talk about a suspect cheater I will be closing this topic it won't add anything to the conversation on the forums and it brakes the forum rules. 

(This don't confirm that someone is a cheater)

/Atic 
Message 18 of 18 (261 Views)