Re: Streamers are good. Change my mind.

by Xubunnytwo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Streamers are good. Change my mind.

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I mean really guys, I'm watching people play this thing with 0 recoil. 

I mean 0.

You honestly think that's a thing? People are that good?

What do you think?

Change my mind.

(CM: Edited to remove names. Please do not share your or others names on the forums. It is considered naming and shaming)

Message 1 of 9 (702 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)
@Sand_spitter You could submit a report with that video to Easy Anti-Cheat: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/report/

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (669 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
@Sand_spitter You could submit a report with that video to Easy Anti-Cheat: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/report/
Message 2 of 9 (670 Views)

★ Expert

@Sand_spitter If you really think that person is cheating then report her.

Message 3 of 9 (647 Views)

★ Expert
@Sand_spitter Lets be real here if this wasn't a well known streamer she would have been called for "cheating/scripting" already that's why everyone asks for hand cam. One thing though she's using the R-301 which arguably has the easiest recoil in the game.
Message 4 of 9 (629 Views)

★★ Expert

Lulu has played with handcam frequently though, but I can't interpret the imagery of her hand movement whether or not she negates recoil from it as I have no experience playing a non-point 'n click game with a mouse.

Message 5 of 9 (609 Views)

@Sand_spitter 

Yes players can be that good.

I took out a whole sqd + another player in about 20-30 seconds with a Long Bow the other day and I am not that good at the game. So yes players especially those that play 8+ hours a day can be that good.

if you suspect cheating, report it and it will be sorted out.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 6 of 9 (562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Sand_spitter
Yes. Recoils have same pattern every time, you can get that good you will have no recoil at all even if your enemies are moving, but it will take thousands of hours to get to this point with weapons like Havok or Devoiton. Its all about muscle memory, its best to choose one assault rifle and one SMG and try to not use anything else. I use Havok and if I have to guess that I may have received atleast one report for impossible recoil. :D I grind it really hard. :D

Message 7 of 9 (508 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Sand_spitter

What? Of course it's legit. All this talk of modded controllers and xins and ritalin and aimbots... that's just internet conspiracy nonsense. No one cheats at gaming. Why would they? It's not as if fragile egos are a real thing. Or crime without consequence. Or people actually making a living from streaming and youtube. No one ever did anything unethical just for money.
Message 8 of 9 (445 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Back when I was contracting on an MMO project for a large company, they planned it to be open world PvP.  I told the person, I reported to, it was a bad idea.  They actually listened and decided to pull back on it before it came out of beta.   I suggested that open world PvP in MMOs leads to a lot of cheaters, griefers, and exploits. 

They also decided to use EAC instead of my suggestion of make a few subroutines within the game check on the players.  To which they responded, "EAC was easier and cost effective, why reinvent the wheel?"  I never pressed them on this subject, but you need to make your own "wheel", because all the "pro" cheaters know how EAC works.  They side step the system in place, so they don't get caught on the radar.  I am fine with games using EAC, it is a good tool. 

Q: However what would you do, if all the mice started eating the bait without setting off the traps? 

A: Build a better mousetrap.

Message 9 of 9 (437 Views)