Re: Stray from The Series

by TheRealJony

Original Post

Stray from The Series

★★★★ Apprentice

Why is No Limits straying so far from the nfs series? What's with no manual transmission,  no drag racing mode and blueprints as opposed to sense of accomplishment by actually buying cars and performance parts?! Blueprints take forever to grind and same with parts. 

Is NFS just like CSR2 and directed for the rich or lottery winners? Or will EA listen to players? I know csr2 doesn't listen.

Message 1 of 4 (656 Views)

NFS No Limits has no limits to grinding, meaning either you grind for months or you pay to cut down the grind.

The game is getting a new feature called Underground Rivals which starts on September 17, 2018. Hopefully, it's a good feature to play with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (632 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

More like years of grinding. The Blackridge rivals helped with the p1 blueprints,  but I still don't know why you can't just buy parts and cars with game cash like games from 2011 or before. I guess I'll see how good the new multiplayer is. I stopped doing the special events fully months ago. Few can afford to get 16500 gold every 2 to 5 events.

Message 3 of 4 (612 Views)

[ Edited ]

@MXRACER1988 wrote:

More like years of grinding.

True.

MXRACER1988 wrote:

The Blackridge rivals helped with the p1 blueprints,  but I still don't know why you can't just buy parts and cars with game cash like games from 2011 or before.

Because microtransactions and loot boxes.

MXRACER1988 wrote:

I guess I'll see how good the new multiplayer is. I stopped doing the special events fully months ago. Few can afford to get 16500 gold every 2 to 5 events.

This is what deterred me from playing the game in the previous update. I quit the game after the Koenigsegg Regera got implemented into the game.

I hope Underground Rivals is a good overhaul, but what I saw in game a few hours ago is proving otherwise (that I'll explain in the Introducing Underground Rivals thread)...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (597 Views)