Re: Strange 1 shot hight damage

by Mary-Reilly-Film

Original Post

Strange 1 shot hight damage

★★★ Guide

I heard 1 shot but in summary are 9 with around 155 damage from normal weapons no kraber or another sniper rifle, what is this?

typical are from r99 or flatline..

Message 1 of 22 (589 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@lnxtvv maybe it was silenced due to perfect game audio
Message 2 of 22 (567 Views)

★ Expert

It's lag (I think). When your enemy's view and your view are slightly out-of-sync. They can see you and hit you with nine bullets but on your view you are lagging so you only see/hear one bullet hit. Happens to me quite often.

Message 3 of 22 (559 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Same today i experienced in bahrain 1 shot but she shot 2 time r99 105damage and then 100damage how it dint even come in my screen i heard and saw only her 2nd r99 beam she shot me when she is recharging in her corner

This game is not proper at all for me thats why i will never get 4k damage or 20bomb on my BSNL dsl broadband.

If a enemie already shot but not displayed what to do that is double r99 beam in realty i went to kill her while she was recharging but in the status it shows that she beamed me first for 105 without any indicator as my shield were not cracked and full health  what rubbish? Is she invisible? her account level is only 105 and 10 kills such a new player to beat me

How did she get the invisible 105 damage beam out of nowhere? when i am finishing that rampard when she is recharging.

Message 4 of 22 (531 Views)

Champion
@lnxtvv Likely a combination of lag and sound issue.
Message 5 of 22 (527 Views)

★★★ Guide
@hayhor i doubt is combo of lag and sound, is visible when you lag, if you spectate you not heard sound when cheater fire
Message 6 of 22 (487 Views)

★★★ Guide

see i heard 1 shot but are 9 with 132 damage but if you see my shots registered are only 32

Senza titolo-1.jpg

Message 7 of 22 (486 Views)

Champion
@lnxtvv It isnt actually always visible when. you lag tho. If someone has a high ping or lower ping they will appear sooner or later at times.
Message 8 of 22 (477 Views)

★★★ Guide

this is very strange 1 shot = 9 in line and damge is always aroun 130... this is another example

Senza titolo-1.jpg

Message 9 of 22 (469 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@lnxtvv It's called front loaded damage due to horrible game server configurations (aka - netcode).
Message 10 of 22 (437 Views)