Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Storm taking way more damage after 1.0.4 patch

by Sekta137

Original Post

Re: Storm is taking way more damage after 1.0.4 patch

★★★★ Guide

I mean anything that looks in my direction as a Storm tends to kill me so I hadnt really noticed lol

Message 11 of 14 (106 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Before 1.0.4 I was able to hold my own with Storm with good situational awareness and strategy.. Now all I do is throw a few primers then duck & hide, rinse repeat. Before anyone asks, I have 3 different load-outs for different synergy's, 732 / 746 / 760 PowerScores with somewhere in the ball park of +250% max shield from all the items not including the shield consumable. Just to help alleviate the notion that it might be my Gear/Build  

Message 12 of 14 (103 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Storm taking way more damage after 1.0.4 patch

★★★★ Novice

Nope i feel the other way like im tankier. I feel like my shields take a lot more dmg except vs snipers which still insta pop it but normal mobs don't take it down as fast anymore.

Message 13 of 14 (81 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's not a pvp game. I don't understand why the nerf eats characters. They're trying to balance what. The game is normal in a pvp though yes to have a nerf or boost to balance. But I'm having trouble understanding this Pve Game.

Message 14 of 14 (73 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help