Store is pointless

★★ Novice

Product: FIFA Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
What's your device's make and model? Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
What's your device's firmware? Android 12
What is your game version? 15.5.02
In what game mode did the bug occur? Store
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? I have opened 2 packs a day since launch. I have never received a single player in those packs. How do you expect us to build a team??? Let me guess, spend money.
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Everyday

I have opened 2 packs a day since launch. I have never received a single player in those packs. How do you expect us to build a team??? Let me guess, spend money.

Message 1 of 5 (168 Views)

Re: Store is pointless

EA FIFA Team

Hey @cgreen2499,

Are we talking about the Free Pack in the Store? Because it certainly feels like we're talking about the Free Pack in the Store Wink

So far I've gotten a single Skill Boost, 1000 Coins, and a few other minor rewards from that pack. I'm guessing that it's pretty hard to claim an Elite from that pack based on the feedback that I have read. 

Anyone here had more luck than @cgreen2499 and myself?

Jason.png
Message 2 of 5 (122 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@EA_Jason No, logically I am not luckier than others - on the contrary! Never got more than 1000 coins........but what bothers/annoys me the most is that the interval is no longer 10 hours like last season, but 12! This change means a medium to large bonus loss for all F2P players over the course of the season.😤🧐😩
Message 3 of 5 (105 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Pro
@Konterman i agree, the 10-hour timeline ensure we were able to get 2 free store pulls in a day, now with the 12-hour window, if you get delayed, then you can only get 1 pull in 24-hours (eg if i use the store at 10pm, then next day if i open the game and use it at 1130am, then i will have to wait till 1130pm to make the next pull - which is not always feasible)
the extra 4 hours we had in the 10-hr system was quite helpful

@EA_Jason - can you please re-look at going back to 10hrs please !!
Message 4 of 5 (86 Views)

★ Pro
@Medusabane There was also an ad pack every ten hours. All ads are gone. While I’m not necessarily complaining, that is yet another offering gone for F2P.
Message 5 of 5 (76 Views)
Twitter Stream