Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Store Reset 4/9/19 I Want Y'all Just To Look At This A Sec and See What I See

by WPScorpionWind

Original Post

Store Reset 4/9/19 I Want Y'all Just To Look At This A Sec and See What I See

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

OK sooo I just want y'all to look at this for a second...

Anthem™ (22).png

Anthem™ (23).png

Right with me so far. Now take a look at this.

Anthem™ (23).png

I'm sorry, but what the heck BioWare. I mean come on now. I know you have new stuff. The new Colossus and Interceptor sets that should have followed this reset after the ranger and storm last reset. Or even these graphics and/or wraps in the picture bellow that were in the reviewer's version of the game during the demos.

Where are all these vinyls.jpg

So why are you even trying this lazy crap? I mean honestly you know very all to well that anthem is hanging by a thread right now. Why are you trying to see how close you can get to cutting it?

Message 1 of 6 (302 Views)

Re: Store Reset 4/9/19 I Want Y'all Just To Look At This A Sec and See What I Se

★★★ Guide

It's funny how the uncommon is better looking then the rare

Message 2 of 6 (288 Views)

Re: Store Reset 4/9/19 I Want Y'all Just To Look At This A Sec and See What I Se

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The only thing Bioware really needs to change here is the limited time crap. @Bioware Make your homework and play some Division 2 and tell us afterwards that you really stand behind your ingame monetization system.

When you treat players with freedom, they will buy that stuff. If you force them to be on the lookout for new items they can only buy for a very limited amount of time, they will probably more likely be annoyed, or just don't have the amount of credits.

It's like in the real life. If you let someone go and he or she returns, you really have them. If you give players the freedom to buy the stuff now or later, chances are they will buy even more.

Really, just make a huge catalog and offer the stuff you have ...

Message 3 of 6 (273 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Stop wasting your time on this game is the only advice i can give tbh.

Message 4 of 6 (254 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is game is a joke right now. So much "content" they have added here! haha Oh look I got you a triangle vinyl that sits on your left shoulder for 12k or one that sits on your right shoulder for 12k. What great "content" we are really looking forward to the other "content" we are adding in the future (aka vinyls and emotes) pathetic, almost not even looking forward to this "cataclysm" in May, Anthems entire game right now is a cataclysm in itself. 

Message 5 of 6 (245 Views)

★★★ Guide

To be fair, the emotes have been worth a little coin... cannonball looks fun- until you hit the concrete?

Message 6 of 6 (158 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help