Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Store Reset 4/9/19 Better Have Colossus & Interceptor In It

by Jonny_Castilloux

Original Post

Highlighted

Store Reset 4/9/19 Better Have Colossus & Interceptor In It

★★ Guide

So I'm saying this and I'm saying this now BioWare, next store reset on Tuesday better have the New Interceptor and Colossus in it. We better not have to wait longer but this one store rotation currently up, not another 2 weeks last this last go around. There is absolutely no reason why that should of happened and especially not without any explanation, or communication as to why, like it did. As you have now released the new ranger and storm, and not any reasoning as why we wouldn't see the interceptor and colossus on 4/9/19, we better have them. Period. End of Story. This is me being some kid being demanding and entitled once so ever, so don't even go there. This is an adult simply saying it like it is, and that's that all armors realistically should be released together, but as it stands that not possible, (until possibly when that new store design we keep hearing about comes out) so instead they should be releasing back to back.

Message 1 of 9 (260 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@WPScorpionWind wrote:

This is me being some kid being demanding and entitled once so ever, so don't even go there.

Uhh ok if you say so buddy. I couldn't agree more with what you said here hehe.

Message 2 of 9 (249 Views)
Highlighted

@WPScorpionWind wrote:

So I'm saying this and I'm saying this now ...

Wouldn't hold your breath, the pattern seems to be settling into emotes and past stock mid-week. Standard smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 3 of 9 (243 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

This? Again?

Message 4 of 9 (237 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

I'm still waiting for the Ranger Guardian pack to come back. Early access folks got a huge crack at it, while those of us that started on launch day got shafted.

Message 5 of 9 (197 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Or what?

Message 6 of 9 (168 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

I would suspect the Ranger GUARDIAN armor (see what I did there) looks a lot like a Titan.....and not the ones we face in Anthem lol

Coincidences aside, I like some of the Ranger armor that's been out.  I've mixed and matched - we get to look a bit beefier than the factory roll-out gear.

Message 7 of 9 (142 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

No. I prefer the 2 armor > emote > repeat rotation. It gives me the chance to farm up coins instead of permanently missing out on new armor sets because children are too impatient.

Message 8 of 9 (132 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

@IRDaWinrar wrote:

No. I prefer the 2 armor > emote > repeat rotation. It gives me the chance to farm up coins instead of permanently missing out on new armor sets because children are too impatient.

Heh, agreed...except I bought the martial arts bow and can’t afford the ranger pack, which I rather like. But no regrets, because I finally have a victory screen emote I want to wear.

Message 9 of 9 (122 Views)
Twitter Stream