Re: Stop whining, start exploring and adapting!

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

Stop whining, start exploring and adapting!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

It's pathetic, how fast you guys start whining about the new map, instead of accepting the fact, that changes can be a good thing.

The dev's already confirmed, to bring back King's Canyon back at some point. (If I read it right, there will already be a Halloween event on King'S Canyon)

Why can you not just try enjoy the new map and start to explore all the new things? I am sure, you will find some great spots to fight on.

At least wait some more days with your criticism. It takes time to get used to something new.

And yes, it was dev's intention to make to new map more open in order bring more distance into the fights.If you like it or not, it's meta now. Get used to it or play smething else.

Personally I had a blast on trainyard, jumping with the Charge Rifle from building to buidling on high ground was so much fun and brought us the first Win.

Also had some good fights in rafinery and sorting factory. But still, so much more to explore. Can't wait to go back.

Message 1 of 58 (731 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@JjumpingJjackI agreed. The number of whiners in the feedback forum is just too sad.

Before the update:
- Constant whining because of the lack of content
- Whining about game leavers

And now, Just few hours after the update
- Bring back the old map? Wtf, really?
- Cry about the change in pace? Read the developer's note: it's the change in meta where the focus is in longer range.

Come on guys. This is the biggest update since launch. The meta is different now, it changes the way you play in the new map. Adapt to it , or at least give this fantastic map a chance.
Or at least, appreciate the hardwork.The developers put countless hours so you can enjoy the new contents, they deserve more than this

Message 2 of 58 (709 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@d3adc3II 

It's all the troll's, hater's and the people that don't want to play as a team, that are complaining.

They're never happy and want to ruin everyone else's enjoyment. just from my observation.

Message 3 of 58 (706 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@RevenanT-G7 Reading thost topics in Feedback section made me sad. It's just a few hours after the update. Why?
Message 4 of 58 (695 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I also can not understand the fact, that people complain so fast.

No one can tell me, he discovered all places and had fights at all locations.

I was able to play about 15-20 matches but it still feels like I only saw 20-30%.

Also you gonna get used to where to find the open loot. It just takes some time and I am willing to invest this time.

Tomorrow we have a national holiday in Germany, can't wait to continue exploring this night again Standard smile

Message 5 of 58 (682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

I honestly expected this to happen, resistance to change exists since forever and its steps are well known Standard smile 

Reactions-to-change-1024x614.png

Denial: "Bring back Kings Canyon, this map sucks!"

Anger: "I'm leaving this game, I hate the devs!"

Confusion: "I can't find loot anywhere!"

Depression: "Can't get a kill, can't aim, I suck..."

Crisis: " I am a noob again! I should just stop playing..."

Acceptance: "Hey, this new map is not that bad, fights inside buildings have an "old skull" flavor..."

New confidence: "Lazering dozens with the charge rifle, yee-haw! I own this game, "boizzz"!"

Message 6 of 58 (681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Hey @DoYaSeeMe,

you missed some good matches yesterday.

Sorry I had so little time once you joined.We will catch this up hopefully.

Message 7 of 58 (677 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@d3adc3II 

More likely then not to troll, and to test the developers to see if they "care enough".

it is annoying, the map is great I do agree with some youtubers in certain area's their need to be more loot. 

kings canyon had this issues as well. then Respawn fixed it.

people make it seem that, nothing can be implemted. if this was 20 years ago I would agree but not this day and age.

Message 8 of 58 (674 Views)

★★★ Expert
@JjumpingJjack Was out playing some basketball "battle royale" Standard smile. Couldn't get in the game sooner, but will be around in the next days and will surely squad up Standard smile
Message 9 of 58 (646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@JjumpingJjack

It is whining, but mostly its the bad loot!

Message 10 of 58 (644 Views)