Original Post

Re: Stop unnecessary complaints

★★ Expert

@Neil_Enbob 

100%

Message 21 of 22 (102 Views)

Re: Stop unnecessary complaints

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jumanjaydazed I understand what you mean and you are correct. I believe I misunderstood your first response, my apologises. I was trying to put accent on the word discussion and how I believed a topic should be start to end, meanwhile forgetting some factors were purely my expectations and opinions. I am happy however with your response while also saddened by the truth. My hope was to spark something I guess, a motive to look at it from all angles and appreciate every effort. For example, it’s frustrating how the person above, while being entitled to an opinion and should be free to post it, does not understand the complexity behind a flawless anti-cheat software. I do listen and understand they believe EA has a lot of money because of their other games, but for some reason I expect him to see it the way I do and understand all the factors, which, especially on a public forum like you mentioned, is wrong of me. I do want to see a more mature and logical community, but I will be more careful to how I go about making it a reality. That includes realising myself that it might not be what the community needs and simply a personal demand.
Thanks for sharing ^_^
Message 22 of 22 (95 Views)