Stop the trend of selling recolors for 20 bucks.

by WreckingVi

Original Post

Re: Stop the trend of selling recolors for 20 bucks.

★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 I'm not trying to convince people to not buy stuff. By all means, do that if it makes you happy, but take ownership of your actions.
Message 31 of 37 (200 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Lord_Scorpion34 Make the screen bigger, can't see what they're saying.

Message 32 of 37 (188 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe I understood that I'm just saying getting people to boycott is hard lol.
Message 33 of 37 (180 Views)

Champion
@Lord_Scorpion34 The market always sets the price. If things are selling the price is correct. If they arent, the price is incorrect.
Message 34 of 37 (165 Views)

★★ Expert

Stop buying them? If people are willing to pay half a game's price tag for a silly skin in a shooter game... the problem really isn't with Respawn/EA.

Message 35 of 37 (144 Views)

Champion

@CCbathwater  Exactly this, you see a lot of complaining over on reddit about prices of cosmetics for various games.....i'm willing to bet they're still spending though lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 36 of 37 (131 Views)

You can only see your hands in game really, unless doing a finisher or reviving.

I nearly 100% of the time use a blue quality Lifeline skin just because of the gloves. The Blossom skin has a skull and crossbones on the gloves with hearts as eyes on the skulls.

But demmit... I still want to spend my Legend tokens on recolors! And I still feel the "Golden Sale" is a greedy cash grab. That hasn't changed.

Message 37 of 37 (116 Views)