Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Stop the auto-loot

by AcceptedE

Original Post

Highlighted

Stop the auto-loot

★★★★ Novice

Anyone receiving loot when other characters run by or over the loot on your screen?

I purposely do not collect loot in game unless it’s masterwork or legendary, and without the ability to break down loot in our bags while in expeditions, this will lead to short sessions in freeplay. Also with the limited 250 inventory space, the auto-looting is not acceptable.

Message 1 of 5 (221 Views)

Re: Stop the auto-loot

★★ Guide

There are a lot of instances where people are missing masterwork or legendaries because they dont know they are there.  Loot can drop in a location you are not aware of, like the side passages in Tyrant.  Before the patch I decided to check down the ones I hadn't been down and there was a legendary there!  I've checked them every time since then.  one day I found two masterworks down the side passages I hadn't been in. Auto loot prevents players from missing things that they might otherwise miss.  Also, sometimes people move ahead of the party very quickly, triggering a teleport.  A friend of mine lost a legendary because of this.

Instead I would like to see 1.) the backpack expanded, 2.) an option to break down or throw away loot, or 3.) a freaking strider that i can go to to dump my stuff in.

Message 2 of 5 (201 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Its would be a good idea if it was just auto loot on MWs and legendarys. Shouldn’t be forced to gather the lessers especially on higher difficulties.

Message 3 of 5 (193 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, or the player should be able to set a "filter" on the rarity of the autoloot. For example, I want to loot starting from rare. Or only MW/LG. 

Message 4 of 5 (176 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You know this is a bug, right?  

Message 5 of 5 (155 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help