Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Stop that respawn sh*t or at least make it right!

by Apfelkrautsalami

Original Post

Stop that respawn sh*t or at least make it right!

★★ Guide

Respawn in missions. 

Loading screen. 

Respawning at the strider. 

Have to fly to the mission point all the way again. 

Countdown because I‘m not with the team. 

Loading screen. 

Spawning directly where the team is...

WTF? 

Before it was way better. The team had to care. 

If the team did not care, the team wiped and had to try again. That’s how it should be in my opinion. 

And what’s wrong with the difficulty? 

GM1 is easy peasy now and GM2 every little mob can oneshot you...

Message 1 of 8 (305 Views)

Re: Stop that respawn sh*t or at least make it right!

The issue I have with GM2 right now, is trash mobs are easy, almost like playing on hard.  By trash mobs, I mean normal enemies, like base outlaws or scars that you usually see in first waves or on the map as base roaming.  Then you get an Elite or Legendary and they hit like a truck and have HP for miles....  So you will be in a fight, clear a wave, then run into One or Two guys usually at first that just seemingly will not die, then it will be four or five and you are moving like crazy to stay alive.  Yet 30 seconds earlier you were wiping the floor with enemies like they were made of tissue paper...there isn't any real difficulty "flow" with them, being that either they are easypeasy or godsofwar....

I would rather see harder trash mobs, and less hard elites(than currently) and then Legendary where they are now....gradual steps up, but you know where you are at.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 8 (262 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Agree, the storm mobs seem to have godly shields even when being hit with Lightning Or ice. And they have spot on aim.
Message 3 of 8 (254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I agree, respawn way outside the fight, start to fly back and countdown to another loading screen, only to spawn directly in top of the adds and get killed again! Wtf. Oh ... and not to mention taking so long to get back into the fight that you usually miss the drops from the boss.....

Message 4 of 8 (213 Views)

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

[Edit - Admin.] thanks to BioWare.

Message 5 of 8 (184 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Respawn is broken indeed. Either drop it or have people respawn at the correct place. Respaw only to be moved again because you are too far away is just.....
Or even respawn outside a mission wall so you cant get in until they progress far enough to have you moved.

Regarding the difficulty i have no issues with this. they up'ed our power, not our shield and armor. So if you die a lot in gm2 then you need to adjust instead of just spamming abilities/weapons. However they could get rid of the stealth attack that happens all the time. Yes, Im looking at the invisible attack that takes you from full shield and armor to 1% out of nowhere (happens also in GM1)
Message 6 of 8 (118 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Apfelkrautsalami 

Honestly, it’s really not an issue. I dunno about for anyone else, but for me on PS4 with this new patch all the loading screens take about ten seconds, even less when inside a mission. So this new system allows you to apply some brain power in making a decision when downed—do I hold out for a revive while the squad is busy killing, or do I respawn and have to take a few seconds to get back in the action? Either could be advantageous in the right circumstances, but I realize critical thinking is way beyond most of these complainers on the forums. I swear, some people will complain even when their mother hands them money. The new respawn system is certainly better than the possibility of getting stuck indefinitely.

Message 7 of 8 (72 Views)

★★ Guide

The new respawn thing is straight crap.

Message 8 of 8 (48 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help