Stop stressing....

by Kartofeeeeel

Original Post

Stop stressing....

★ Apprentice

Please
Stop
Stressing

And don't run away from your team mates because you have had better luck with gear, hoping you can take on 1vs3 every damn round.
This happens in every random game with me my buddy and a random guy..

Its frustrating.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 10 (397 Views)

Re: Stop stressing....

★★ Pro

you know its hard to run into a firefight in a hot zone with randoms who will get a gun but not you over and ver or in a fight they run and get killed instantly or lay there like so pitiful every round its hard to be brave and stick it out and not run away and be happy to do so. im just saying what i think, i know its better to stay with the team though even tho the team can be like lemmings.

Message 2 of 10 (391 Views)

★ Apprentice

Its team game, so rather lemmings then losing every game because lets be fair. One down or less is harder, not impossible but harder.
You have a mic, talk.. or type and try to help each other out.

People just rush and run, and die.. and 95% of the times its the one random guy doing his rush die tactic and then you try to help him.

Message 3 of 10 (379 Views)

★★★ Guide

I normally have a squad of 3 but sometimes only two and we make it a point to talk to the third guy we get randomly matched with, we will ask them if they need anything and tell them exactly what were doing or where we are going. Sometimes they don't talk but other times we get people that actually thank us for talking and or helping them out.

Message 4 of 10 (370 Views)

★ Apprentice
No happened once here, I've won with randoms. But 95% of them dont bother to communicate. They just instantly drop from the ship and they are gone :P
Message 5 of 10 (367 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just had 2 games, one AFK. One instantly left upon entering game.

Message 6 of 10 (356 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You should come play with our community if you need some good teammates.

Message 7 of 10 (274 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I feel like since no solo mode is available you do get a lot of people lone wolfing it.

For everyone who is frustrated with random teams I recommend finding an apex legends discord server to join. One focused on matching people together for games. I’ve found these people, who will be random at first, take the game a touch more seriously and the frustration is much lower.
Message 8 of 10 (237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

The goal is to get at least one kill as fast as possible. Then whatever happens, happens. But gotta do those +500 xp with every legend every day Wink.

Message 9 of 10 (210 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ZeroCool_GA wrote:
I feel like since no solo mode is available you do get a lot of people lone wolfing it.

I've seen like 3 or 4 lone wolf since day 1. It's just difficult to clear entire squad in this game.

Message 10 of 10 (200 Views)