Angry

Message 1 of 5 (406 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Stop spamming about EA Desktop app

Community Manager

Hello @David20120922

At the moment the following languages are supported on Answers HQ: 

I will now close this thread, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages. 

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help Center as described at the links below: 

Italiano /  Nederlands /  Jezyk polski /   Português 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (378 Views)

All Replies

Stop spamming about EA Desktop app in Origin

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

如題

Angry

Message 2 of 5 (497 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Stop spamming about EA Desktop app

Community Manager

Hello @David20120922

At the moment the following languages are supported on Answers HQ: 

I will now close this thread, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages. 

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help Center as described at the links below: 

Italiano /  Nederlands /  Jezyk polski /   Português 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 5 (379 Views)

Re: Stop spamming about EA Desktop app in Origin

★ Guide

I hope they never remove origin, it's far superior compared to EA desktop 

Message 4 of 5 (438 Views)

Re: Stop spamming about EA Desktop app in Origin

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@shaggytophsame, surely not gonna happen until the new app leaves the beta phase but the fact that it's still so... lacking compared to Origin doesn't look very optimistic for the next-generation of PC gaming

Message 5 of 5 (357 Views)