Re: Stop prioritizing cops in NFS

by ScarDuck14

Original Post

Champion (Retired)
@Caelum_NL Since you mentioned Fast and Furious. Was it number 4 or 5 where they drove over and under the Desert going from Mexico to USA. The Scooby wouldn’t have any real issues. But Classic American Muscle? Both of them. I see no difference. Besides avoiding detection means just that. You can drive slow in the game. In real life the best way to avoid detection is not bringing attention to yourself. I trust me I’ve been behind every kind of car that street legal. It’s amazing just how fast high performance cars can go across any terrain when driven by someone that really doesn’t want to be caught.
Message 21 of 22 (279 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Bro I’ve been so frustrated with the cops in NFS Unbound I went online to see if I’m the only one! It’s complete bs not the difficulty of getting away but them swerving in front of me as I’m going 120 miles per hr at basically the end of the race costing me the whole race and a lot of money it happened to me three races in a row they just turn into me!!! How unrealistic is that!? And it totally ruins the race and experience especially when you only have a couple retries it’s not like old NFS when you can restart as many times as you want..Really only complaint I have with game cops turning into me as I’m flying down the road and traffic is bs too the timing is relentless and there is no way to control it if at this point I usually like racing games with cops but I would turn them off if I could it’s costed me over 20 grand in game. Right at the end of the race always turn right into me its complete bs!!!

Message 22 of 22 (65 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help