Re: Stop making players join games that are about to end.

by DCAT627

Original Post

Stop making players join games that are about to end.

★★ Guide

For the love of God do something about the poorley designed MM that is in place DICE. 

I'm not even asking for a server browser at this point, just a tweak to your unpopular MM. I'm really sick of joining games and play for 1 minute tops. sad thing it's not even happening once or twice anymore. Already we have to endure the same map sometimes 3 times in a row sometimes at least don't make me join games that are bout to end. We can see that this queue system was thought for a BR style game and no one likes it.

Message 1 of 44 (951 Views)

Champion

@OzzLink 

A server browser and persistent servers' period.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 44 (936 Views)

★★ Expert
@OzzLink At the very least, if you're just logging on for the free 10K XP for your first match of the day but not looking to really play, it's really nice to join a match that literally ends seconds later. Collect the 10K XP, log out, and go back to doing whatever else you were doing.

But it's deeply frustrating. They really need to find a way to close off maps for new players to enter them when the round is almost over (either via time or tickets).
Message 3 of 44 (914 Views)

★★ Guide

I hate joining into a losing match.

Message 4 of 44 (896 Views)

Champion

@OzzLink wrote:

For the love of God do something about the poorley designed MM that is in place DICE. 

I'm not even asking for a server browser at this point, just a tweak to your unpopular MM. I'm really sick of joining games and play for 1 minute tops. sad thing it's not even happening once or twice anymore. Already we have to endure the same map sometimes 3 times in a row sometimes at least don't make me join games that are bout to end. We can see that this queue system was thought for a BR style game and no one likes it.

I feel your pain, MM is not up to the job and imho should never have been used in a BF title. 

MM should still be available to anyone who wants to use it as a QuickMatch option but needs to be alongside a proper server browser / persistent servers just like we had in previous BF's.

MM has so many drawbacks and is not suitable for this style of game, all it does is cause unnecessary frustration and drives players away.

Playing the same maps over and over, joining at end of rounds, never seeing your favourite map for days, unable to play with groups of friends or in many cases not being able to join matches at all etc,  are all the reasons DICE need to replace MM asap.

It would be for the good of the game and the BF franchise going forward.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 44 (877 Views)

★★ Guide

I could accept it once or maybe twice but it's getting out of hand some times, and it gets me so pissed that I alt + F4.

Message 6 of 44 (847 Views)

Champion

@OzzLink wrote:

I could accept it once or maybe twice but it's getting out of hand some times, and it gets me so pissed that I alt + F4.

Totally understandable is it any wonder the player base has been decimated.

Message 7 of 44 (837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Same here, 3 games in a row where there was 1-2 minutes left.

2 automatic  losses and 1 win, with basically no gameplay and offcourse no points/progression (apart from the first game of the day jadajada).

Needless to say i logged out. 

I don´t play a lot because BF2042 is a total failure. But when this is what happens when you log in to see if they have fixed the game.. you just stop even logging in for that.

What are you doing DICE?

Message 8 of 44 (812 Views)

★★★ Expert

@OzzLink wrote:

I support this. I am sick of it as well 

Message 9 of 44 (785 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@SgtHL wrote:

Same here, 3 games in a row where there was 1-2 minutes left.

2 automatic  losses and 1 win, with basically no gameplay and offcourse no points/progression (apart from the first game of the day jadajada).

Needless to say i logged out. 

I don´t play a lot because BF2042 is a total failure. But when this is what happens when you log in to see if they have fixed the game.. you just stop even logging in for that.

What are you doing DICE?

Not exactly sure what they are doing, but I know exactly what needs to be done in order to have any hope of salvaging BF2042.

DICE please listen to the community who are asking on a daily basis for an end to MM"s restrictions. 

Let us play the game the way we want to play it. 

Doing this will definitely help BF2042 recover and will attract more players so it's a win win 🏆 

Message 10 of 44 (750 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help