Re: Stop dropping hot like you are a pro streamer!!

by DontSilenceMe

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

@RichAC wrote:

You are not that good.  You can't hang in other pc fps shooters what makes you think this is going to be any different?      And just because you suck so bad  and don't care,  doesn't mean you should not try to win and ruin it for others.

Just because these pro streamers play the game that way does not mean its the way everyone should play it.  Most of these streamers don't give a crap about their random teamates either. I can't wait till wee see pro tournaments in this game being streamed and I can guarantee its not always going to be the best aim wins.  We need at least some dam skill ranked match making.   I wonder if these streamers are whats breeding these horrible gamers in the first place..    Is it good practice?  sure.  Does it win matches?  you know the answer is no!

If you drop hot and die the first couple minutes most of the time,  then you are playing the game wrong!    Try to survive.  Try to at least get a weapon and shield before you attack.  Attack with your team together.   Drop far if you normally die when dropping hot.   Learn to run away and heal when you are low.   I mean wtf is wrong with people.  Learn to run away.  Don't feed like fodder.

Is everyone really impatient little children that need doses of Ritalin?  Most of these players are college age.   Society is doomed.

The map is so huge.  but everyone drops in the same area and fights to the death,  it makes me wonder wtf they are even playing BR game for???

My biggest issue with hot-dropping is my team splits off into 3 other directions and the following 3 things tend to happen:

1. They die within the first 30 seconds.

2. Take all the guns, even if they have one already and leave me a * pistol.

3. Leave me to die even if they already have guns.

The 3rd one I can understand in certain circumstances but when they are within firing range and the guy who downed me has time to perform a finisher, they either suck or are just being a *. :/

Message 41 of 50 (511 Views)

★★ Pro

@ThatFawkzi wrote:

@RichAC wrote:

@ThatFawkzi wrote:

It's due to everybody having the same idea, OP. Sure some want to try and be like these "pro streamers" but some want to pad thier stats too. Quick and easy kills is what people want when they drop near five or six other squads usually in Skulltown.

Personally I just roll with it. I'm not concerned about being "superleetskills" or anything like that but if I'm not the jumpmaster and my team decides to land somewhere like the hot zone or skulltown then sure I'll follow. If we die then we die, no big deal. Just hit play and try another game, no biggie.

Let people play how they want to play. If you hotdrop and your team dies (More than likely they are the type to drop, die and then quit) just duck out of the area, gather your barings and go about things at your own pace. You could at the very least make it to the top 3 for some good EXP if you play smart enough.

The only stat I'm trying to pad is my champion win stat.  Most of these kids have been brainwashed into thinking that stat doesn't even exist.  Its mind boggling.

Just flicked through all of the available stat trackers and can't see that one at all. I see "Wins with full squad" - "Kills as Kill Leader" - "Top 3 Finishes" - "Winning Kills" but no "Wins as Champion". The only thing I see at all that has anything to do with being the champion is the "Double Duty" badge which requires you to win a game as the kill leader and the champion. Not sure where you got the wins as champion stat from.

you got it.  wins with full squad.  I mean what do you think that means.  It merans you were last squad left and got champion  you won the match.   I'm not surprised almost noone displays this stat lmao....

Message 42 of 50 (503 Views)

★ Guide

It’s because there’s 3 types of people that play this game...

1) hot drop, hopefully find a gun, prey on people without gun and get 6 quick kills then die... who cares 6.0KD bruh!

2) loots the whole time pings enemy then dies immediately

3) actually plays smart and communicates well. Winning is everything. (5% of players base)

Message 43 of 50 (496 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Deathlyhearts wrote:

Also hot dropping isnt the issue here. You can either hot drop the smart way or hot drop the stupid way. Doing it the smart way, you hot drop with your squad and you remain closely sticked together within a single building distance. That way, once someone spot an enemy and engage them, the rest of your squad can get there within a few seconds.

I had wins where we hot drop from start, one of our squad goes on his own willy way and dies off alone and leaves instantly, leaving us two persons against full squads... yet we've gotten to a win still, because we played smart and sticked together and we didnt shine away from fights either, playing loot games, but actively seeked confrontations with other squads.

Doing it the stupid way is how usually random groups do it 90% of the time sadly. They drop into a hotzone, they spread like flies all over the zone and easily get picked one by one by more coordinated squads who are doing it the smart way.

I'm sorry, this is just ridiculously silly. Hot dropping the smart way... What's next, getting surrounded the smart way? Playing stupid the smart way?

Message 44 of 50 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Please noobs do not stop hot dropping the good player enjoy having 12-15 kills as a squad to start the game if only people that thought they were good dropped hot I would only be leaveing with 3 maybe 6 as a squad and what fun is that also noobs teams landing make it very easy to distinguish who is good in area so you can jump them cause nobody wants a fair fight with good teams lol

Message 45 of 50 (445 Views)

★ Guide

I completely agree @RichAC !  Then once they die, the player splits.  It feels like their attempt is to just intentionally wreck the team.

Message 46 of 50 (431 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Is this the post where all pros meet?

Message 47 of 50 (431 Views)

★★ Guide

@neillkorey You must lead a boring life if you just want easy kills like that.

Message 48 of 50 (425 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@stevencloser 

how boring could your life be if you enjoy jumping late and finishing a win with less than 10 squad kills

Message 49 of 50 (408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I figured id give these two a chance yesterday and played out the game following their lead as best I could...we finished 3rd after 18min 37s of game play my squad mates died in a house in skull town while I was position ideally on the bones...long story short stats pop up I've got 4 kills 900 something dmg...my lifeline has 0 kills 190 dmg...my caustic has 0 kills 18 dmg...in 18min 37s of game play the caustic saw 4 enemies got knocked 5 times and landed a single bullet...I also had 6 rez's and the lifeline had 1 with the 190 dmg...so yeah...fun game............😒

Message 50 of 50 (405 Views)