Re: Stop dropping hot like you are a pro streamer!!

by warslag

Original Post

Stop dropping hot like you are a pro streamer!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

You are not that good.  You can't hang in other pc fps shooters what makes you think this is going to be any different?      And just because you suck so bad  and don't care,  doesn't mean you should not try to win and ruin it for others.

Just because these pro streamers play the game that way does not mean its the way everyone should play it.  Most of these streamers don't give a crap about their random teamates either. I can't wait till wee see pro tournaments in this game being streamed and I can guarantee its not always going to be the best aim wins.  We need at least some dam skill ranked match making.   I wonder if these streamers are whats breeding these horrible gamers in the first place..    Is it good practice?  sure.  Does it win matches?  you know the answer is no!

If you drop hot and die the first couple minutes most of the time,  then you are playing the game wrong!    Try to survive.  Try to at least get a weapon and shield before you attack.  Attack with your team together.   Drop far if you normally die when dropping hot.   Learn to run away and heal when you are low.   I mean wtf is wrong with people.  Learn to run away.  Don't feed like fodder.

Is everyone really impatient little children that need doses of Ritalin?  Most of these players are college age.   Society is doomed.

The map is so huge.  but everyone drops in the same area and fights to the death,  it makes me wonder wtf they are even playing BR game for???

Message 1 of 50 (2,968 Views)

★ Guide

Even if i have TTV in my name?

Message 2 of 50 (2,958 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@the_ambieneer wrote:

Even if i have TTV in my name?

hahaha

But seriously,  its so bad now,  that 95% of the time my team launches as soon as possible and aims straight down to the ground.  I mean just points down and beelines it.  Its like they don't even want to bother playing the game at all....

Ironically alot of streamers have stopped streaming apex legends the past couple days.  This nonsense is getting to everyone now.

Message 3 of 50 (2,956 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Some of the best player I know love to drop into a good bout of fisticuffs at the start. The important thing is to join in the fun and don't sweat it if you get wiped out.

Message 4 of 50 (2,943 Views)

★ Guide

Kidding aside, I'm honestly surprised any of your randoms actually stay Drop Master.

I have the opposite problem with randoms, almost everyone I group with relinquishes.  That's annoying as well.

Message 5 of 50 (2,939 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@the_ambieneer wrote:

Kidding aside, I'm honestly surprised any of your randoms actually stay Drop Master.

I have the opposite problem with randoms, almost everyone I group with relinquishes.  That's annoying as well.

man i wish.  I love it when I'm jumpmaster.  It means the match is going to last longer then 2 minutes.   But then there is another problem.  If I don't drop straight down people start cursing me out on mic and quit alot of the time.

I never seen a more noobish gaming community in all my life.  And apparently people in other countries are making fun of North America for having the worst of the worst in this game.   I believe it lol.

Message 6 of 50 (2,922 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@warslag wrote:

Some of the best player I know love to drop into a good bout of fisticuffs at the start. The important thing is to join in the fun and don't sweat it if you get wiped out.

Thats fine for the best players who can dominate noobs single handedly.  But you are not them.  Why not at least try to win the match.    Thats not even trying dude.  thats being delusional or just giving up. 

I have gotten champion from only one fight a couple times.   Just roaming the map getting full gear and till like 3 squads happened to be left.  and boom.  a win.   Do you just have a short attention span?  

I think alot of people playing apex should not be playing a BR game.

Message 7 of 50 (2,918 Views)

★ Guide

I loathe being the jumpmaster.  Randoms almost never break off.  Just ended up landing right next to me and looting right from under me or complain that I looted from under them.

Message 8 of 50 (2,910 Views)

★★ Pro

and it just keeps getting wrose and wr ose.  I went from getting multiple champions a day.  To not being able to last multiple minutes in a match before people die and quit on me.   

This game was amazing but its going downhill super fast.

Message 9 of 50 (2,909 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@the_ambieneer wrote:

I loathe being the jumpmaster.  Randoms almost never break off.  Just ended up landing right next to me and looting right from under me or complain that I looted from under them.

ya I know i hate that too.  BUT>>>>  when you drop hot into a huge crowd.  You shouldn't be breaking off.

There is a tiem to break off and time not to.  I hate when my random group hotdrops.  And the one guy who breaks off dies instantly by himself and we can't even get to him.  Then its an immediate quit.    haha   /facepalm.

Message 10 of 50 (2,905 Views)