Re: Stop complaining about cheaters on PC

by Kdog_FivE-5-ni9e

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Kdog_FivE-5-ni9e  its amazing to see your post history on the game, and for every one of them you never seem to have any issues with what so ever, such a pro, then you check the account on apextab to see what a pro player you must be and find out that you somehow feel the need to post on an account that has not played apex legends.

its true, if you don't play the game, you do not run into cheaters or have much issue with whatever is going on on those servers, since you are not on them and if you feel the need to post with an account like that, its usually because you have something to hide.

GG

Message 91 of 98 (468 Views)

★ Apprentice
Just because I haven't played Apex for hours like you have doesn't mean I'm new to the whole battle royale games.I have played over 200 games already and I just started two weeks ago give or take.It's not hard to spot cheater's unless you just have bad luck. I'm giving my opinion based on what I have seen. Don't like it? Oh well.
Message 92 of 98 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Kdog_FivE-5-ni9e  yeah ok, ive been playing FPS games since 1992, just to put your 200 games vs my experience in perspective

there are a lot of closet cheaters out there, like without analysis in slow motion of multiple games, you cant see what is going on, look up Benchy in Titanfall II, he cheated for 2 years before he was finally caught and made a succesfull youtube channel about it until then, he recently tried to "go legit" and showed a 22 bomb solo game, but all the tells are there that he is back using a wallhack and silent aim, there are a lot of streamers that use a wallhack and if you havent been playing for 30 years, it is hard to see.

Even I had never heard of Silent Aim, just a quick search for hacks on apex shows forums with dozen of pages full of them and pretty much all the Paid hacks are "undedected" since day 1.

Its not that I don't like your opinion, its that your opionion is based on 2 weeks and 200 games played, while mine has been tested so many times that at one point I said, F it, ill go play on console and I did that for 5 years, because I was sick of it on PC, especially when a developer comes out and says, yeah guys 65% of our players were hacking in our game.

Especially when only 1 can win in a lobby in a BR, you would be surprised how many are using things that enhances them just enough to be a little better and not be so obvious about it.

Message 93 of 98 (428 Views)

★ Apprentice
I've always been a PC gamer since 96'.Trust me I've seen cheaters all my life. Reason why I say what I say is probably because I learned to deal with them over the years. It's just getting harder and harder to counter them.I've killed many before. But battle royale games need some serious anti-cheat system.FPS games all fall into the same category and require not much wisdom if you been playing for years to point it out.
Message 94 of 98 (415 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

As other people said, probably you are not good enough to spot a cheater.

Actually I believe that you don't bother spectate someone after you died fast etc.

But you are not the only one. There many games that dont have anticheat at all, and if you check their forums , they are filled with posts that say that "there are no cheaters in the game, and that we dont need an anticheat at all".

Some of them they are cheaters themselves others are stupid etc.

Message 95 of 98 (405 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Kdog_FivE-5-ni9e  like really, you learned how to deal with them,

Alright, imagine you sitting in a house, 3 aimbotters with wallhacks, silent aim and a 2D minimap radar are heading your way, they just took out your 2 team members in 1 second, at this point all you know is what your friends tell you "Oh *, I got lazered" how do you turn this * around, maybe it was Shrouds team, you don't know what you are up against.

The first second you peak out to even check your suroundings, your shields are gone and have 20 hp left if you have decent 180ms reaction speed. (Been there) now you are healing as you get rushed down by the other 2...who know exactly where you are

Good luck, dealing with it

Its like when me and my 6 man team got killed by one guy who in another FPS game, he could fly, clip through walls, had a wallhack and aimbot that could shoot through those walls, 65% of that playerbase was cheating, the only way to deal with it was to stop playing.

He headshotted all 6 of us, then walked through the wall to tell us, how trash we were and then Neo'd himselve away as he rocketted into the sky...

Yeah, learn to deal with that...right...I smell bs....

Message 96 of 98 (385 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well your way of dealing with it is raging in-game and on these forums "Hoping" for an answer from people who have no control of the game whatsoever. I deal with it by not paying anything to a game that is hacker infested or just simply keep playing or move on to another game. No point in crying if you continue to see no change. Just hope for the best and expect the worst.

Message 97 of 98 (357 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Try playing for straight 10 games in HK sever. Do it for a week. Let's see how tiring it is to encounter at LEAST 50% of your games with hackers in it. It is draining trying to gear up for 5 to 10 mins, fighting legit players then just end up lasered from 200 meters all headshots with their r99 or spitfire. Then when you observe like 5 people are also watching as they can't believe that a level 9 player has 200 kills or so. Bro, its draining.

That is the reason why people are shouting here for a fix. 

Message 98 of 98 (328 Views)