Re: Stop complaining about cheaters on PC

by Kdog_FivE-5-ni9e

Original Post

★ Guide

EU Server: in 300 hours i saw like 5, 5 who are stupid af even my granny would do batter then they did... the last guy i saw was 2 weeks ago who died after he killed me because he forgot to reload his wpn he was running like 3 min after he did take me out with 4 rounds left in his gun... he did try to solo a team got instantly rekt... i am now just speaking about my server and here aint many cheaters and for a game who is that popular i am happy about it i dont mind to die to them when i see how bad they are xD who does forget to reload his wpn!!!

in a way people are overreacting, i do say that from experience since i made a new acc again 3 days ago guess i am lvl33 with 545 kills... people add me to their fl to spam me how i cheat, my teammates leav on me calling me out for cheating, call me stupid and a a-hole... then when i do say, its my 3rd acc, chill... they ask, why? i am a f2p player, i wanna have some nice skins to :D so that means i do have 2 accs who are lvl100 at the moment and a lvl33... but yeah some people think they are something special and need to cry when someone is better, i aint good i actually suck if someone does ask me there are still better people then i am but i aint bitching about it..

Message 81 of 98 (479 Views)

★ Guide

@TheUnknownMsx wrote:

EU Server: in 300 hours i saw like 5, 5 who are stupid af even my granny would do batter then they did... the last guy i saw was 2 weeks ago who died after he killed me because he forgot to reload his wpn he was running like 3 min after he did take me out with 4 rounds left in his gun... he did try to solo a team got instantly rekt... i am now just speaking about my server and here aint many cheaters and for a game who is that popular i am happy about it i dont mind to die to them when i see how bad they are xD who does forget to reload his wpn!!!

in a way people are overreacting, i do say that from experience since i made a new acc again 3 days ago guess i am lvl33 with 545 kills... people add me to their fl to spam me how i cheat, my teammates leav on me calling me out for cheating, call me stupid and a a-hole... then when i do say, its my 3rd acc, chill... they ask, why? i am a f2p player, i wanna have some nice skins to :D so that means i do have 2 accs who are lvl100 at the moment and a lvl33... but yeah some people think they are something special and need to cry when someone is better, i aint good i actually suck if someone does ask me there are still better people then i am but i aint bitching about it..

WTF? Why you made a new account AGAIN? So dubious.

Message 82 of 98 (455 Views)

★ Guide

@AlanzPrawira wrote:

go PLAY in ASIA server.
YOU KNOW NOTHING OPIEXITY

I invite you to read the full discussion. I ended up testing other servers and making conclusions that asian servers truly are full of hackers to an extent I never had imagined.

Message 83 of 98 (431 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Asian servers are full of cheaters and please save the good players here.
I will be really disappointed if you guys don't realize cheating is the most serious problem for Apex now.
Message 84 of 98 (408 Views)

★ Guide
@AzGoshawk
i want free chests, i do not have the money to buy some so when my acc does hit 100 i just make a new one ... 😂
Message 85 of 98 (382 Views)

★ Guide

Is this problem only happening on PC, or are hackers/cheaters able to do it on other platforms as well?

I play on xbox and i dont experience it either so was wondering if because of platform or not.

Love the topic of discussion.

Message 86 of 98 (360 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You would be amazed at the true numbers of closet cheaters that are out there, in a game that was so insignificant vs Apex in player numbers, that I used to play, the devs added fairfight and revealed that 65% of the user base was cheating, you literally couldnt play 1 minute before someone got banned from the server you were playing on, this was a 39$ game at the time.

People walking through walls, headshotting your entire team then saying, whoa you guys are trash!

Can you imagine, getting dropped and dropped for no reason, until it clicks that like more then half the server was cheating in one way or another, that you didnt stand a chance.

Fun times when your trying to play legit...

Message 87 of 98 (353 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've only seen one cheater since playing earlier this month(2 weeks ago). He was actually on my team minus one player.He had a G7 Scout sniper taking out everyone and I was trying to gather loot and keep up with him thinking "This guy is good". Then after the round get's close to the end he finishes off the last remaining squads and leaves me by myself to fight off the last squad of 3 people LOL. I was like it's fine and still finished off two before getting killed by the third. I was wondering why he left and made sense that he was actually a aimbotter. But cheating does happen,But not so often.

Message 88 of 98 (324 Views)

★★ Guide
Message 89 of 98 (312 Views)

★★ Novice

There are lots of good players out there but they are almost matched by the amount of cheaters.
Almost every 5th game i encounter one, and not even trying to hide the fact they are cheating.

Following people trough walls at 100-200 meters distance and when they come out instant headshots and dead.

They usually have insane stats to match, i really cant understand why they arent red flagged.

I'm nothing compared to the pro's and i don't mind losing, but not to people that use programs to make themelves feel better or impress their friend.

I wish you were right and not all the " whiners " but the cheating problem is real and a threat to this game.

-Bishop

Message 90 of 98 (303 Views)