Re: Stop complaining about cheaters on PC

by MotherPhoker

Original Post

★ Guide
@TJ400000 they not banned coz they quit before the match happen and we cant report them ingame yet .
And their names so ugly and sometime i have to screenshot just to go website and report for adverstising hack -_- but i got tired of reporting that way after met alot of them . Now we had another option in reporting but that only can use when we start game not when selecting legend ( am i right ? havent played for a week )
Message 71 of 98 (530 Views)

★★ Apprentice

First game on tonight, salt lace city server, a squad with 2 douyu4343534534 with 140+ season wins, over 3K kills, and over 500K damage.  Must have really good gamer IQ.

Message 72 of 98 (512 Views)

★ Guide

In my opinion anyone who says there are no cheaters or are very few of them is either a cheater himself or he is incapable of figuring out when someone is cheating or just a dam good player. 

Just 2 days ago i played with my friends, premade squad, we got killed by another squad, like very fast and we knew something is fishy, so we all spectated and came to the conclusion that the guys were cheating, they were also level 100+!!!!. Tracking through walls, dual R-99 loadouts, all headshots, no recoil, shooting through smoke even without Digital Threat. Ok, we reported them, they obviously won the match and we went on to the next game.

Behold, at the start of match, we are presented with the champion squad, the same hackers from our previous game! We knew we will lose this one, it was just a matter of time until we meet them, we also wanted to spectate again in case we die early. We had such a good match, so much fun, owning every squad we met, until the hackers showed up again and smashed us in seconds, same loadouts with R-99. Of course we spectated again and also reported them. And of course the cheaters won the game AGAIN.

So, please tell me, is Respawn, EA and EAC really doing something about the cheating? Because this squad was level 100 and i'm pretty sure others reported them aswell.

Message 73 of 98 (463 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

op is a cheater 100%

Message 74 of 98 (458 Views)

★★★ Guide

@handsupdonthack 

Good to hear that Salt Lake City have these two crazy Douyu guys from my country.

So EA not only does not deal problems in Asia, but also not deal problems in N America.

The majority of cheaters on this planet are from my country there is no doubt about it because our society has this " unique " problem with its " unique " culture.

But speaking worldwidely, there are lots of cheaters, and how would a company to tackle a huge amount of cheaters effectively is the quesion.

I recall Respawn is just this studio with roughly 60 guys ? Something like that ? And they will be dealing with literally millions of cheaters worldwide.

So how would 60 guys from Respawn be dealing with millions of bad guys ?

Message 75 of 98 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

why we do not complaint about cheater ?.  see in picture. his headshots

(Removed photo, no name and shame on the forum) - Atic

Message 76 of 98 (442 Views)

★★★ Guide

@IGuruDevI @OPL3XITY @unferth @TextbookDadNoise @MotherPhoker 

Just saw this comic in China's most famous community Zhihu

I would very much like to share this can't-be-more-normal comic to people around the world but it got silently deleted by the admins from EA, how dumb.

All they would say are the words representing the officials of the company, nothing that would really touch common life.

Silently deleting my post, you'd better realize your mistakes Mr. admin.

Message 77 of 98 (417 Views)

★★ Guide

@TJ400000 wrote:

Silently deleting my post, you'd better realize your mistakes Mr. admin.

Yea its annoying, i dunno if its the forum being poorly coded or an admin with power abuse issues, but i have had one of my posts dissapear 5 seconds after I posted it and then reappear with duplicates 18 hours later.

Message 78 of 98 (414 Views)

★ Guide

why we do not complaint about cheater ?. see in picture. his headshots

names are hidden

Message 79 of 98 (408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

go PLAY in ASIA server.
YOU KNOW NOTHING OPIEXITY

Message 80 of 98 (379 Views)