Re: Stop complaining about cheaters on PC

by napalm51

Original Post

★ Guide

@Yggize wrote:
and what server u playing again? im playing at SEA server and it fk up here ? or u telling me u playng on console and not having see any hackers around? Have u use the spectating option when u die?

I can't tell you right now, but I will provide you with that information later tonight when I'm back home. I play on PC and no I don't see hackers as much as stated. In fact, I very very rarely see hackers (only 3 that I can recall in hundreds of hours of play.)

Message 21 of 98 (521 Views)

★ Guide

@OPL3XITY wrote: my game really is almost all sunshine.

Resultado de imagem para cypher ignorance is bliss

Message 22 of 98 (521 Views)

★ Guide
TO know aimhack U have to spectate them , theres few stupid do 100% headshot , Now they do like 70% body and 30% headshot thing.
And it harder to get name of hacker u know? they just knock u Off Then they let Their teammates to finish You so U cant spectate them anymore
Message 23 of 98 (521 Views)

★ Guide

@Yggize wrote:
Have u met any Douyou-xxxx or ENMB-xxx or sfsdkflsdklfjl random name yet?

I don't recall seeing such ingame names.

Message 24 of 98 (519 Views)

★ Guide
and in this forum i cant even send link or sreenshot of hacker i know coz the policies here
Message 25 of 98 (518 Views)

★ Guide
well If u dont meet any Douyou or ENMB i think u dont play in the SEA server
Message 26 of 98 (517 Views)

★ Guide
It will be heaven if the situation in game like u describe but its not, Everyone is talking about that. And even respawn said they banned like 300.xxx hacker and its will be increasing
Message 27 of 98 (514 Views)

★ Guide

@Yggize wrote:
well If u dont meet any Douyou or ENMB i think u dont play in the SEA server

I'll look closer and see if I find any of these player names around. If that can help, I use the default assigned server from where I play here in Canada / Quebec / Montreal

Message 28 of 98 (510 Views)

★ Guide
thats nice if u dont have hacker on that server , moved to Sing server and u will see
Message 29 of 98 (491 Views)

★ Guide
Or u just need to look up to Docrespect or some youtube playing Apex U will see the name i mention above
Message 30 of 98 (490 Views)