Re: Stop complaining about cheaters on PC

by OPL3XITY

Original Post

Stop complaining about cheaters on PC

★ Guide

Okay, so I've started being active on these forums for only a single day and I can't handle the amount of posts and replies about cheats on PC. This needs to be understood, there aren't as many cheaters as the community is stating. Me and a friend  play this game constantly (due to FPS addiction but this is another discussion Nerd ) and we both disagree with statements like "The game is filled with cheaters" or "hacker every single game". It's just not true!

Here's what's true: The FPS gaming community is gaining lots of experience and it's hard to compete nowadays. Maybe it's just that this game needs a ranking system, but whipping 6 players alone while being totaly out numbered or lazering a guy 100 meters away with a R-99 doesn't mean a thing hack wise.

You'd be amazed by how good a player can get with 5-10-15 years of practice with an average of 3-5 hours a day of FPS play time. 

To conclude, unless you see instant toggles from head to head without a single miss while spectating the player, you shouldn't complain about this player usingan aimbot.

I love you guys, but this madness needs to stop.

Message 1 of 98 (1,432 Views)

Anonymous

First of all, this forum is used by <1% of active players.

Secondly, there are more cheaters and encounters than you see posted.

Thirdly, you dont have to have a lot of cheaters to ruin a lot of games, its simple statistics.

If you are not knowledgeable enough to detect person cheating, i dont blame you.

But for people who play FPS games all their life and 5-10 years competitively, its blatant when somebody does cheating.

While for other it may seem only a little unusual.

I personally wont spent a dime on this game and wont be a huge fan, because top level is already dominated by cheaters.

Casual players like you may enjoy it, beacuse you will never be able to clock enough hours to know the difference between good and bad in multiplayer fps.

Message 2 of 98 (1,396 Views)

★ Apprentice

Play at SEA server. 3/5 games you will encounter one. I just got killed by a hacker as I am typing this

Message 3 of 98 (1,389 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@Anonymous wrote:

Casual players like you may enjoy it, b

I think it's important to mention that I consider myself a very competitive player with tons of experience. (Averaging 4 hours a day for the last 12 years).

I can't see what you see, but I wish I could. My perspective is that the good players are as good or worse than me therefore it's hard to callout for cheaters.

Message 4 of 98 (1,385 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Your 10-15 years of 4 hours a day gives you the game IQ to call out enemies across the map with crap in the way?  How about your ability to have your crosshairs bouncing from target to target while nailing all headshots?  Are you cleaver enough to snap to a downed enemy instead of his teammate right next to him?  All things that happened on my first game tonight. [removed] with 18 kills and just amazing game sense.  He must play 8 hours a day. 

Message 5 of 98 (1,373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@handsupdonthack wrote:

Your 10-15 years of 4 hours a day gives you the game IQ to call out enemies across the map with crap in the way?  How about your ability to have your crosshairs bouncing from target to target while nailing all headshots?  Are you cleaver enough to snap to a downed enemy instead of his teammate right next to him?  All things that happened on my first game tonight.  HUEHWJWIH with 18 kills and just amazing game sense.  He must play 8 hours a day. 

Well as stated in the first post, if the guy was toggling from head to head *** instantly *** than that could be proof of cheating. The rest of the argument isn't. A teammate could've pinged the enemy far away allowing the said cheater to preaim the ping! Aiming for a downed player instead of his teamate next to him doesn't mean anything either. 18 kills isn't impossible, I have reached that number on some occasions too!

This discussion is all about understanding what is proof of cheating and what is not. Thanks for your example mate. Much love <3

Message 6 of 98 (1,367 Views)

★★★ Guide

I had team up with two cheaters last night , at that game they are all action split and head to those full squads then wiped out all of them like that is a cheater killing competition . We won the game but I had rarely chance to see any opponents because cheaters kill them all instantly from long distance . They earned 24 kill and deal almost 4500 damage in total . Before that almost all my teams had been destroy like that in my experience , that was too crazy and * scared me , after report them as cheaters I changed my server and refused their invite .

Message 7 of 98 (1,351 Views)

★ Guide

@Roadmay wrote:

I had team up with two cheaters last night , at that game they are all action split and head to those full squads then wiped out all of them like that is a cheater killing competition . We won the game but I had rarely chance to see any opponents because cheaters kill them all instantly from long distance . They earned 24 kill and deal almost 4500 damage in total . Before that almost all my teams had been destroy like that in my experience , that was too crazy and * scared me , after report them as cheaters I changed my server and refused their invite .

I'm wondering, did you see weird things like weird toggles, twitches, speed hacks etc... ?

Destroying full squads alone is not that hard and getting a total of 24 kills actually is common when I play with my competitive friends (I'd say once every 5 games.)

I'm willing to believe they were cheating if there is a real, undeniable evidence, otherwise, I'd rather doubt and bet they are good players.

Message 8 of 98 (1,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I think i should probably hack
Message 9 of 98 (1,329 Views)

★ Guide

I don't trust you when i see what you write. You are defending something too much. It smells "fishy"

Message 10 of 98 (1,325 Views)