Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Stop caring

by TROUBLEWITHTOIL

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Stop caring

★★ Guide

Its what the developers deserve, and most likely what they need to motivate them to get off their rear ends and actually FIX the effing game instead of just pretending they will.

Message 1 of 6 (217 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stop caring

★★★★★ Apprentice

@TROUBLEWITHTOIL wrote:

Its what the developers deserve, and most likely what they need to motivate them to get off their rear ends and actually FIX the effing game instead of just pretending they will.

Why do you think they're "sitting on their rear ends"? Why do you think hate motivates people in the right direction? You can be angry about the game as much as you want, but stop fueling hate against people you don't even know.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (98 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

We cant do that cause, Caring in what anthems all about, Caring if we got big enough weapons loadout so we can kill lots of stuff, then caring if the the loots good enough so we can equip even bigger guns and kill even more crap. Caring is the heart and soul of anthem and dont you forget it Standard smile

Message 2 of 6 (198 Views)

★★★ Guide
Erm, they are fixing things? Then again I'm sure you think you can do better. The devs have been busting their * and all you can do is sound like an over entitled brat who thinks they know the steps for fixing something. I wish people would stop with the idea that fixing a game bug is just changing some code cause its NEVER that simple.
Message 3 of 6 (185 Views)

@TROUBLEWITHTOIL wrote:

...  pretending they will.

You didn't notice the huge numbers of fixes in patch 1.0.3 and the list of what's coming in 1.0.4?

Sure, the issues should not have been there to start with, but I can only see a lot of effort going on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 4 of 6 (163 Views)

★★ Guide

Aren't you playing Division or something? XP

Message 5 of 6 (119 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@TROUBLEWITHTOIL wrote:

Why do you think they're "sitting on their rear ends"? Why do you think hate motivates people in the right direction? You can be angry about the game as much as you want, but stop fueling hate against people you don't even know.

Message 6 of 6 (99 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help