Stop Forcing LTMS on us

by Nasher355

Original Post

Re: Stop Forcing LTMS on us

★★★ Expert
@hayhor People not finding LTMs may seem very stupid to us, but usability tests often reveal surprising things,I believe this was one of those. While this point alone can easily be addressed via UI changes, there are the other points that also matter.

I also prefer separate LTMs, but not because I feel forced. A separate mode can stray away from the regular meta, allowing for way more experimentation than a takeover. But I've seen the effect of the lobby fragmentation, so I understand and agree with their choice.
Message 11 of 18 (265 Views)

Champion
@HopesKunai It has never taken me long to get to platinum in ranked. And platinum is a cesspool I do not want to play in. So yes, claiming there is another mode I can play is BS. I'm purposely not playing ranked to go back as far as I can so I can do something when I dislike an ltm.
Message 12 of 18 (242 Views)

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp I played way less in the ring flare mode. I've never ever had difficulty getting matches quickly in seperate ltms. And that was before the game grew quickly.
Message 13 of 18 (241 Views)

★★★ Pro
@hayhor

You could make a new account just for avoiding the ltms you do not like....
It will be like a week of use at most...
I mean, everyone is doing it, including famous streamers that do guides on how to rank up with a specific character.
Message 14 of 18 (238 Views)

@BaldWraithSimp He makes some solid points on the topic.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 15 of 18 (236 Views)

Champion
@HopesKunai Nah I'll be fine. I have other games if I dont like any of these new modes.
Message 16 of 18 (234 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Nasher355 They don't care about what we say. They are selling recolor skins for 20 bucks left n right and zero improvements to the games.
Message 17 of 18 (230 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Axs5626Sxa5001 People have already said this pretty much but they're still making enough money that they don't care that much lol.
Message 18 of 18 (191 Views)