Re: Still no significant battle pass changes

by GH0STEDbyME

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Still no significant battle pass changes

★★★★ Guide

It’s been half a week since the launch of season 7 and still no real effort had been made to make this seasons battle pass more accessible.

I’ve been committing my usual time investment into this game, playing the same amount of daily hours as I am able to do similar to past seasons. Usually by this point I’d be level 7 or so. I just hit level 2 this morning. 

it’s an absolute joke that this change was able to make it to the live servers. It’s predatory and greedy to require your players to grind 24/7 or else have to pay to complete what I’ve been able to do for so many seasons prior.

I work 10hr days, am only able to play a couple hours an evening. This used to be plenty of time to do my dailies and earn a decent amount of XP toward my weekly challenges. Now in the same time I’m lucky to complete those daily challenges at all because they are much more time consuming than previous seasons and the XP grind per level is frankly disgustingly greedy. So I’m stuck earning only 3-4 stars per session because of how this system works. That’s 2 battle pass levels a week!!!!!! I used to finish the week ~BP level 10 playing the same amount. 

FIX IT

Message 1 of 57 (843 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Pro
@DoYaSeeMe We just want old BP

View in thread

Message 7 of 57 (814 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Who do you blame?

Do the dailies and do the weeklies, it's not that hard.

I also work fulltime and played 10-12 hours over the weekend, all challgenes finished without even noticing, now I am Level 13.

You can also switch the dailies with the freeloader/red currency if you dont want to play with a specific legend.

Message 2 of 57 (835 Views)

★★★ Expert
@JjumpingJjack Same here. But I just realized what players actually want: login bonus. This is a common thing in the freemium / mobile games world.
Message 3 of 57 (825 Views)

Champion
@DoYaSeeMe As in what stars? Or Legend Tokens/Crafting metals?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 57 (823 Views)

★★★ Expert
@GH0STEDbyME As in get a reward for just logging in and playing the game (ideally 1 battlepass reward for logging and 1h of play) Standard smile
Message 5 of 57 (821 Views)

Champion
@DoYaSeeMe So basically like a better version of the treasure packs xD

Message 6 of 57 (816 Views)

★★ Pro
@DoYaSeeMe We just want old BP
Message 7 of 57 (815 Views)

@RockScorpion384 I'm at level 10 or so and I have not had an issue getting stars. Just do the dailies and work on the weekly challenges.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 57 (808 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@DaleWWilson95I prefer this one, feels more evenly spread and challenging, although I'm out of weeklies for the next 3-4 days and would've welcomed some more. Still, if I do all the dailies until next week (which takes like 1-2 hours / day tops to do), I'll be level 16-17, which is more than the average of 12-13 from the old BPs.

Message 9 of 57 (807 Views)

Champion
@DoYaSeeMe Doesn't seem that bad now does it really? I'm in a similar boat to you.

Message 10 of 57 (801 Views)