Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Still no new armor in store

by pickyghost

Original Post

Still no new armor in store

★★★★★ Apprentice

Whoever is running the store rotation needs to be fired. At the rate we are going with the rotations it seems we can expect 1 new armor set per javelin every month and a half to 2 months. And for a game that's all about having a cool looking suit that has to be a joke

Message 1 of 14 (226 Views)

Re: Still no new armor in store

★★ Guide

I abit disappoint on it too :0 . but if compare with a patch today its all good... look graphic is less stutter now and manything fix. anyway that shop is 2 day counter again . :/ 

cheer 

Message 2 of 14 (224 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No worries , they´ll sell it for real money soon.

Message 3 of 14 (215 Views)

★ Guide

We aren't babies. We don't need to be drip fed these emotes and vinyls. Put a static store in that includes all the purchasable armors, textures etc that would be available through purchase with coins. People WILL PAY if they have choices and access to stuff we want and hope for. Fashion is the true endgame nowadays. Gotta have our javelins looking all cool and done up while sitting on our loading screens am I right?

Message 4 of 14 (209 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@pickyghost wrote:

Whoever is running the store rotation needs to be fired. At the rate we are going with the rotations it seems we can expect 1 new armor set per javelin every month and a half to 2 months. And for a game that's all about having a cool looking suit that has to be a joke

What irks me the most is that they seem to think we even care about dance/arrival/victory emotes.

Message 5 of 14 (191 Views)

★ Guide

You don't like the "talk to the hand emote"? because that's pretty much what they are showing us with this pathetic example of a store.

Message 6 of 14 (186 Views)

★ Guide

Everyone should have an epic arrival emote, you traveled many a loading screen galaxies to arrive to your destination thats literally right outside the door where you start

Message 7 of 14 (184 Views)

★★ Guide

I JUST LOOKED A THE PATCH NOTES AND I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE NOTES ABOUT THE NEW SCAR INTERCEPTOR AND SCAR COLOSSUS THAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE IN THE STORE RIGHT NOW ARE!!??!!

I've waited a week and a half for the scar armor that storm and ranger got and I'm very irritated right now because they aren't there, especially being that this makes the second time that they have lied about when we were getting it and then not said anything about why it's not in there. Why is BioWare so determined to screw over Colossus and Interceptor users when it comes to the armor set.?. I mean they gave ranger and storm a chance to get there's on release, and all 4 javelins the chance to get them at game release for the first set. So what is their deal with us now!?! What have we done to be treated as second rate classes!?! We didn't get our scar sets the second week like we were suppose to and were never told why they were not released then, BioWare just played it off as they had never said so. Then they tell us in the live stream that we were going to finally get our armor sets a week and a half later, and here we are, they're not in the store they're not in the patch notes. It's as if they totally forgot to put it in the game again. I expect an actual explanation and a reason for all this bs, and soon. Not a excuse or half baked dodge I mean an actual up front explanation.

Message 8 of 14 (163 Views)

★★★ Novice
Very disappointed! I main interceptor & colossus, I think this is the 4th store reset and still garbage.
Message 9 of 14 (143 Views)

★★ Guide

@KazekageTofu  ya it's the forth, I have documented every one of the rotations since the ranger and storm.

Message 10 of 14 (130 Views)
Twitter Stream