Still many cheaters

by DayloX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Still many cheaters

★★★ Novice

Still alot of cheaters in the game. Especially aimbot where people are locking into a head and then spraying, the second they die it locks to another head still spraying.... We've seen so many examples the last week and have been reporting alot of players. 

When are you going to actually do something effective about this?

One player had 3000 kills. He locked and shot towards people heads through walls and instant switching targets... with 3000 kills, your anticheat does not work...

Message 1 of 14 (1,181 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Still many cheaters

Community Manager

Hey all, if  you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 14 (1,143 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Still many?

It’s getting worse by the day..

I tried again today, played three matches. First was fine, next two was ruined by hackers. 

Our squad ran into a lone pathfinder looting the remains of a three squad fight. Suddenly he turned and insta-killed one of us and made the other low. Then he stepped on a jump pad and eliminated us before returning to the 

ground. 12000 kills so far.

We had two blue armor and one purple, it was over in 5 seconds.

Had it been someone else than the bugged pathfinder he’d likely been dropped before eliminating us, but that’s not the point.

Message 2 of 14 (1,150 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if  you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 14 (1,144 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I did, do you take it serious enough to check it?

I mean, 12000 kills and blatant? Ours was probably not the first match he * on..

Message 4 of 14 (1,128 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just region lock china for God sake, or make this pay to play.

Message 5 of 14 (1,111 Views)

Champion

@DayloX 

I don't know the reason.

But yesterday I was in a good situation.

I mean I was not be bothered by cheaters.

Yes I was lucky. (Maybe I was in a good server?)

And today, oh... maybe you know.

@EA_Darko 

To be honest, I don't like that report form.

Why do they need my name and e-mail address?

Sorry it is complaint for the Easy Anti Cheat but I am just curious.

Message 6 of 14 (1,104 Views)

Community Manager

I assume that they request your own information @Sati_Sati so as to discourage people from abusing the report function and making multiple false reports against other users.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 14 (1,098 Views)

★★ Pro

Sorry @EA_Darko , I misread your post. I reported ingame, feels much more accurate than the external form. In the external form you give freetext and a video that might be tampered with. Players can change nickname so the external report feels pretty useless .

Message 8 of 14 (1,087 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

No they don't, they believe that the player had 11999 kills, and then their account got hacked and the cheat has only one kill to their name.

Message 9 of 14 (1,073 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Dont you guys can see? They are using us a like a tool. They boasted about 700k banned, and the cheaters are keep coming back and some of them still roaming in-game with multiple users reports included with video proof. I noticed after 200+ report, that their rectification based on EAC security its based on detecting at user's end by the report you sent through EAC support. I believe some of the cheating tools are able to bypass this kinda detection and i dont simply accuse without a proof that there is cheaters still roaming more than a month after multiple reports!

I already give up playing this game for all these drama coming from respawn and EA. I'm so glad they ban me from forum for good that made me stop play this game and i really feel healthier after a week, more than going through this kinda situation that this forum and the company infested with ignorance.

Off topic : Apex legends is the best steady game and there is no cheaters, no bugs, frequents update, friendly support, best class balance and best battle pass with remarkable content! So i praised you respawn, good job. Please satisfy yourself with this statement. Thank you.

Message 10 of 14 (1,064 Views)