Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Soldier still gets stuck on small objects when trying to run or jump over.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try running over small objects on a map like Devastation
What happens when the bug occurs? You get stuck on the object and are prevented from moving over it
What should be happening instead? Small objects should be able to run over

This was supposed to have been addressed a few patches ago but is now a issue again.

Message 1 of 3 (361 Views)

Re: Still getting hung up on small objects

Community Manager

@someguy12121 

Do you have any screenshots of the objects you're getting hung up on so we can pass them along to the team so they know what areas of the map to take a look at? I've had situations like that happen to me while running and it can make you sigh in disbelief, but if you can include details in your bug report on where this specific locations are it can make it easier (and faster) for the team to know where to fix it.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (328 Views)

Re: Still getting hung up on small objects

[ Edited ]

@EA_Blueberry 

It's every area that has a small difference in elevation - twigs, small rocks, even ledges are getting annoying to traverse; I thought Florian fixed this already?
It's even worse when you are trying move while prone; it's near impossible to move over the smallest bit of rubble and all the debris on the Twisted Steel bridge is a nightmare.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 3 (316 Views)