Still garbage

by X_jab12_x

Original Post

Still garbage

★ Guide

So i havent played this game in roughly 5-6 months. Decided with S4 to give it a shot. Redownloaded the game and for what? Lag fest still with ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hit reg? Glad to know they havent fixed major issues with the game just minor ones while pushing their loot based money grab. 

Uninstalled game again. Honestly I dont see many streamers streaming this game anymore, wonder why?

Message 1 of 7 (511 Views)

Re: Still garbage

★★★★ Guide

you should buy some glasses, apex is currently 10th on twitch when it usually is 20th

Message 2 of 7 (492 Views)

Champion

@X_jab12_x  to clarify,they did fix hit reg.....it's just broken again lmao.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 7 (484 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag How does hitreg get fixed when they haven't fixed their netcode or their server tick rate? There is no way. Hitreg has been as bad as season 1. There has been literally no discernible difference for a year for me and lots of others.
Message 4 of 7 (409 Views)

Champion

@GRiPSViGiL  weird, season 1 was fine for me, had real issues partially through season 2, season 3 was fine and the start of season 4 has been horrendous. >.>

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 7 (330 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@X_jab12_xi would run a promt in your command promt. type
ping(space) www.google.com(space)-t watch your pings see if they are crazy or stay consistant also there is a space between the ping and www. also space between the .com - ping                                      ping www.google.com -t you will constantly ping google and see what your pings are to see if its your internet or game

Message 6 of 7 (312 Views)

@X_jab12_x They patched the lag and it's greatly improved but still occasionally an issue. The majority of the rounds I have are fine. Hot drops seem to have more lag.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 7 (277 Views)