Still crashing and no peep from devs... what a joke.

by Shim_EBDA

Original Post

Still crashing and no peep from devs... what a joke.

★★★ Novice

Where is the Fix/patch for the instability and all the crashing in this game? I cant comprehend how this is still going unaddressed and is not patched out yet. All over the internet and your forums are people complaining about crashing non stop and still no fix.... You met with AMD and NVIDIA and still no fix. what a POS management style, for distancing yourselves from EA you seem to have the same bs response time to issue.. Ive tried literally every fix on the forums and the internet. updated every driver known to man, uninstalled reinstalled apex, origin, and even completely wiped my win10 and reinstalled it. Still have in game settings tweaked, admin launch this FPS mod that... now the game wont launch unless i uninstall and reinstall a fresh copy every time? haha at this point its a joke, not sure what else to do but play something else till you guys pull your heads out. 

Message 1 of 4 (207 Views)

Re: Still crashing and no peep from devs... what a joke.

★ Guide

I feel you, but the whole distancing themselves from EA thing was just a PR line. EA paid top-streamers like Ninja $1 million to stream Apex Legends at launch. EA is as all over Apex as they are any other game that has their logo.

Message 2 of 4 (199 Views)

★ Guide
I am on PS4 and have never crashed once. Is this just a pc thing?
Message 3 of 4 (175 Views)

★★★ Novice

From what i hear the majority of the issues are all pc.

Message 4 of 4 (170 Views)