Still can’t play battlefield 2042

by starbread719845

Original Post

Still can’t play battlefield 2042

★★★★★ Novice

I still can’t play battlefield 2042 and most importantly I don’t want to play battlefield 2042. I followed somebody from either ea or Microsoft advice which was to get a new console and it still doesn’t work

Message 1 of 10 (412 Views)

Re: Still can’t play battlefield 2042

★★★★ Pro

Hello @starbread719845!

1. Your posting this on wrong forum section. (post this on Technical Issues next time.)
  2. Why can't you play? (is it maybe your country restrictions?)
  3. Why don't you want to play Battlefield 2042? (explain your reasons.)
  4. You got a new console and the game still didn't work? (which console did you get?)
Message 2 of 10 (390 Views)

★★★ Pro
@starbread719845 1) Take the cartridge out 2) On the cartridge, blow into the part that plugs into your console [best technique: Blow hard and move the cartridge back and forth with your hand] 3) Re-insert cartridge, then turn console off-on. 4) Voila!
Message 3 of 10 (306 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Wait I am confused?  You can't play 2042 but you don't want to play 2042?

Message 4 of 10 (294 Views)

Hero

@CloverDeuce wrote:
@starbread719845 1) Take the cartridge out 2) On the cartridge, blow into the part that plugs into your console [best technique: Blow hard and move the cartridge back and forth with your hand] 3) Re-insert cartridge, then turn console off-on. 4) Voila!

For a moment there I thought you were making a joke about old consoles like the SNES @CloverDeuce 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 10 (279 Views)

★★ Expert
@starbread719845 Why did you buy a new console to play a game that you don't want to play?
Message 6 of 10 (266 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ElliotLH I'm older than that so Atari 2600 actually, but you got it.... Standard smile
Message 7 of 10 (253 Views)

Hero
@CloverDeuce Oh that is vintage. At the risk of going off-topic, one of my friends recently showed me an old console/computer he has which uses tapes.

Message 8 of 10 (241 Views)

★ Expert
@ElliotLH If you are from the UK it was probably the Commodore 64.
Message 9 of 10 (238 Views)

Hero
@CantGetRight Could have been that, I really need to ask him. I know he's in to the Sam Coupe in a big way but don't think it's that.

Getting back on topic (my fault, sorry) what is the problem you're experiencing @starbread719845?

Message 10 of 10 (227 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help