Still allowing those shameless dogs to cheat?

by vilosia

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Still allowing those shameless dogs to cheat?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I'm sure this is not something new, but EA?
Are you so useless that u can't even stop those cheaters?
Or, did they paid u to cheat?
Or, are you still alive?

Do u think it's photoshopped? Do u need evidence?
I can give u my account access if you need it.
Message 1 of 8 (996 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Still allowing those shameless dogs to cheat?

Community Manager

@vilosia 

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (952 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@vilosia 

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (953 Views)

★ Novice

This is not something new, it’s happening everyday,

why is it not fix? 
why is EA allowing cheaters? 
what happen if I report? 
what will be outcome? 
Do you understand how disappointed we are?

Message 3 of 8 (926 Views)

Community Manager
@vilosia

We know cheating can be annoying to deal with in games and EA is looking to improve ways on reporting these players as well as implement better systems to make it tougher to exploit games. We unfortuntely can't go into detail why "X" account is still playing. It's possible they received a warning or temporary action on their account, but not a permanent ban. This could be why you still see them playing but may be subject to a permanent ban at some point. Every account is handled at a case-by-case basis.

Appreciate your help though in making the game more enjoyable for the community and reaching out to us with these concerns. We'll do what we can to pass these concerns up to the team so they're aware of how you feel.

Thanks for your help and good luck on the courts.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 8 (847 Views)

★★ Guide

Additionally, I don't think you have given this issue proper consideration.  We all know that some players are cheating, but how to you expect EA to be able to identify the cheaters?  I know of some non-cheaters who can consistently put up scores that would blow your mind (consistent mid-30s in 1v1).  How is EA supposed to differentiate those players from the cheater?

Message 5 of 8 (810 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@DANE069__8kldclA score upto 40-50 is considered to be normal, I've had them myself.
Also, I'm discussing it with Blueberry, there seems to be some specific ways to cheat, and I'm informing him about those as soon as he comes online. Cheaters evidently post scored over 80.
Message 6 of 8 (783 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Happy someone brings this up.. im suspecting this one too.. specially in the showdown event.. there no way you can beat this cheaters.. even how good strategy you played still you can win.. i spent money and bought good players, i grind a lot on events to get good player and to have higher overall line up but still not enough.. i had experience playing tournament almost 24 hrs, spent almost all my stamina just to reached top 10, and i ended no.11.. my line up is 107 ovl and during tournament event i experience to lose 9 straight in a row where some of my oppenet is way weaker than me like 98-102 ovl. my oppenent had shaq oneil whom we all know is not a shooter with a 49% can shoot everywhere in the court fade away, turn around and in 3's and my player with shooting of 110% is missing in wide open area.. missing open lay up and dunks.. these are some of the things that i observed that is why i think theres a cheat on this game.. i hope EA can fixed this soon..

Message 7 of 8 (725 Views)

@vmgonzales_0 You can tell a group of cheaters instantly...if you look at the league records and ranks you see teams with 300 wins and 10 losses and they players are only 90 overall C'MON EA DONT YOU SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT OPEN YOUR EYES THAT YOU WAS BORN WITH AND USE THEM..if we see how the hell you cant see it IM DONE EA MAKES ME SOOOOO MAD AT POINTS
Message 8 of 8 (612 Views)