Re: Stg 44 not being awarded

by spawnofchaos777

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stg 44 not being awarded

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So, recently I achieved Level 13 in the Assault class in BFV. Yet, I haven't been awarded the Stg 44. I'm not sure why, because I meet all the requirements for the gun yet it still says "Rewarded at Rank 13". If anyone could help that would be great.

Message 1 of 19 (7,088 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

If you have unlock issue before hitting rank 20: 

Once the server you were playing on finishes and heads to EoR, the weapon should unlock. If you join another map before EoR on another server, you may have to play until the NEXT rank to unlock the item. So for example, if you unlock the MP40 at rank 4, you would have to play to rank 5, then the backend system updates you unlock.

If you have issue with rank 20 gun and assignment: 

We are currently investigating this issue and hope to have a resolution soon. In the meantime, please reach out to our support team at http://help.ea.com and they’ll set you straight.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 9 of 19 (6,893 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
There are some issues with the backend not rewarding players stuff immediately at the end of the round. Try playing another round and it should catch up!
Message 2 of 19 (7,056 Views)

★★ Novice

I've tried and waited however the problem still remains.

Message 3 of 19 (6,993 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Katyusha217,

Are you still experiencing this issue even after the Patch that was available Today?

If so, have you tried reaching the next Rank, and seeing if it unlocks for you?

Thanks Standard smile 

★★ Novice

Hi, I've downloaded the patch and the weapon is still locked. I'll level up my assault class and and report back if anything changes.

Message 5 of 19 (6,943 Views)

★★ Novice
Update: I've reached lvl 14 and I still don't have the weapon. Maybe getting to lvl 16 and getting the Selbstlader may help.
Message 6 of 19 (6,934 Views)

★★★ Novice

I played a few more rounds. I rechecked everything. Everywhere I wrote that rank was 20, but I still didn’t give me a weapon and a skill assignment for rank 20

Message 7 of 19 (6,925 Views)

★ Novice

I'm also experiencing the same issue was looking forward to using the stg44

Message 8 of 19 (6,918 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

If you have unlock issue before hitting rank 20: 

Once the server you were playing on finishes and heads to EoR, the weapon should unlock. If you join another map before EoR on another server, you may have to play until the NEXT rank to unlock the item. So for example, if you unlock the MP40 at rank 4, you would have to play to rank 5, then the backend system updates you unlock.

If you have issue with rank 20 gun and assignment: 

We are currently investigating this issue and hope to have a resolution soon. In the meantime, please reach out to our support team at http://help.ea.com and they’ll set you straight.

/Atic 

Message 9 of 19 (6,894 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've got the same issues and reaching level 14 did not help at all....

Message 10 of 19 (6,893 Views)