Re: Does Need For Speed Heat have wheel support?

by sgtskd

Original Post

Re: Steering Wheel support

★★ Guide

@EA_Atic It's not working, bud, and nobody is helping either.  Can we get some help, please?????

Message 81 of 88 (1,764 Views)

★★★ Newbie

wy issent the t500 supportet

Message 82 of 88 (1,522 Views)

★★★★ Novice

they have been screwing the pooch{ in a matter of speaking) since they decided not to have wheel support for NFS Rivals. that is when they went the whole "Consoles are the main focus". they just leave the PC users out of all the good games

Message 83 of 88 (1,458 Views)

★ Novice

Sad that you didnt impemented Thrustmaster T500RS... With Heat UNITE 3.0 changed physics, i've wanted to test this more simcade physics, but sadly, my wheel was not detected correctly Frown 
Ofc, i've tried without mod, and it was the same :/

It's pretty strange (or should i say: lazy on your part) in my opinion, since game is technically very similiar to NFS 2015, and Payback, and same wheel is working fine in those games.

Why i didnt tested it before? because with so arcade-ish gameplay,and no room for wheel, and proper rig, i've played with XO gamepad, but after release of Project Unite 3.0 i was so curious of mods improvements, so i've rearranged my room that i could set up my rig and wheel. And what a disappointment i've met...

Message 84 of 88 (1,082 Views)

★ Novice

Damn... That was stupidest thing I've ever seen. Why the hell I need to install some Logitech Software, while im using Thrustmaster? Its double times stupid since in previous games, on same engine, it was not needed...

Message 85 of 88 (711 Views)

★★★ Newbie

are you gonna fix this steeringwheel issuse ?? or shall i just not buy a ea game for the future ? had dirt rally 2.0 for over a year and theres never been a problem of any kind 

Message 86 of 88 (533 Views)

★★★ Newbie

tryed  loqitech software as this was rekeminded. now i cant even change controls for my steeingwheel any more, and that was possible before. so now im not able to use my steeingwheel as well as my padels. before the software download i could at least use the steeingwheel and chance controls. please fix your game before making a new one . 

Message 87 of 88 (527 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry How do i update , installed the game last week still at version 1.0????
Message 88 of 88 (443 Views)