Steam blaster is embarrassing

by ZucchinaTacchina

Original Post

Steam blaster is embarrassing

★★★★★ Novice

Since the new season has started every time i play a game on turf I encounter at least one player who uses the steam blaster glitch to one-shot every player. Whenever this glitch is used there is very little to do, it will kill you 80% of the time. I tried this glitch my self in the campain and I discovered that it takes 8 seconds to take down an elite oak. I then tried to use it online ad I did my best kill streak without any challenge. This glitch is too easy to use and every player can use it regardless of their abilities. I think thath is embarrassing thath every time a new season came out there is a new glitch to break the game. The steam blaster has to be nerfed or reworked as soon as possible, it has ruining every lobby of the game.

Message 1 of 11 (1,050 Views)

Re: Steam blaster is embarrassing

★ Guide

I’m pretty sure they’re working on fixing Scientist’s rapid-fire exploit as we speak. Without the exploit, the weapon is rather tame as is.

Message 2 of 11 (1,015 Views)

Champion

I know how to perform the Steam Blaster's rate of fire glitch and hope it will be fixed shortly. I don't use it in PvP but think that because Steam Blaster is already powerful as it is, this glitch needs to be patched. More players are learning how to do it all the time.

Message 3 of 11 (991 Views)

★ Expert

Not sure on console but on pc it's every game I play is ruined and pretty sure they are key binding to make it even easier to abuse...it's all max ranks who I've played with before too, typically the same guys that only play winning sides.

Message 4 of 11 (930 Views)

★ Expert

They disabled the wizard glitch quickly but won't disable the steam blaster which is 10 times worse to deal with.

Message 5 of 11 (836 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Gormey I suspect it won't be disabled (if at all) until after everyone's had a chance to acquire it - there'd be uproar from people grinding or purchasing bulbs to acquire it if they couldn't use it..... but I agree, it's wrecking play & really should be disabled until they can sort it out.

I do wonder how much it's already affecting people wanting to play though - tried to do weekly event challenges this morning & for the first time ever found myself in an empty lobby waiting for players... never been a problem before on Xbox.
Message 6 of 11 (815 Views)

★★★ Guide

I must be lucky, because most of my games I don't have a glitch user. some use it normally.

Message 7 of 11 (722 Views)

★★ Guide

I have never seen a player using the glitch and I personally have NO problem with the steam blaster.

Message 8 of 11 (695 Views)

★★★ Pro
@aikohu @Multiwarfare doesnt matter whether or not you see people using it. The exploit exists, its bad for the game, it needs to go.
Message 9 of 11 (687 Views)

Champion

I know how to perform this Steam Blaster glitch and I find it too cheesy (which is why I limit it to PvE only). The glitch should be patched, the more players that learn how to perform it, the worse it gets. It needs to be patched as soon as possible.

@aikohu  and @Multiwarfare  That's lucky. I haven't seen a player in PvP abuse the glitch yet either, but trust me, as @MCFBlackfang  mentioned, this glitch has got to go! Trust me on that one! Standard smileThumbs up

Message 10 of 11 (614 Views)