Steam/Origin Spore account setup.Cant log in to spore bought from Steam(solved)

by TillNDarzeit

Original Post

Steam/Origin Spore account setup.Cant log in to spore bought from Steam(solved)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

If you cant log in with your new Spore copy bought from Steam, a user by the name JustDJ has this simple guide to help you setup your Spore account.

Retrieve the cd-keys from the steam client, reedem those keys , one by one on the origin client and launch spore from Steam, then select create new spore account using the same email/username as in the origin client or website.

You will need an EA/Origin account for this.

Here is the link for a detailed guide by the user itself in case of further troubleshooting. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=582350678

Works as in December of 2019 .

Merry X-mas

Message 1 of 6 (1,982 Views)

Re: Steam/Origin Spore account setup.Cant log in to spore bought from Steam(solv

★★ Novice

Thank you so much for sharing!!!  This worked for me as of Jan 27, 2020.

Message 2 of 6 (1,619 Views)

Re: Steam/Origin Spore account setup.Cant log in to spore bought from Steam(solv

★★★ Newbie

Thanks a lot

Message 3 of 6 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As of Jun 17 this still works, thank you

Message 4 of 6 (921 Views)

★ Novice

I have done this and it still says my username and password are invalid. I have checked that the password and email are correct. Help?

Message 5 of 6 (846 Views)

Message 6 of 6 (799 Views)