Steam - Discount bug with EA Play?

by S3rgii0_23

Original Post

Steam - Discount bug with EA Play?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

After purchasing the EA Play on Steam, the 10% discount only appears in the basic edition.

bug.png

Message 1 of 71 (1,936 Views)

Re: Pre order pc fifa 23

★ Guide

Hi Rephii, 

I'm also on steam, I own FIFA 22 and EA play, and, when trying to preorder fifa 23 ultimate edition, I only get 1 x 10% off (from owning fifa 22). I don't get the 20% off. Any ideas as to why this happens and maybe how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance

Message 2 of 71 (1,919 Views)

Re: Pre order pc fifa 23

★★★ Novice
@Mackw0w I have the same problem
Message 3 of 71 (1,904 Views)

10% EA Play discount not applied on Ultimate Edition on Steam

★★ Novice

On the Steam store page, only the Standard Edition of FIFA 23 is discounted by 10%, not the Ultimate Edition. This happens even though I am subscribed to EA Play and should have 10% off the full price of FIFA 23 Ultimate Edition.

Message 4 of 71 (1,906 Views)

Re: 10% EA Play discount not applied on Ultimate Edition on Steam

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @TheZlatan1000YT,

could you send me a screenshot of that? I will forward this to our team and see what is causing that or if this working as intended.

-rephii

Message 5 of 71 (1,856 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello!

Yes, here is a screenshot of the Steam store page on the mobile app. It looks the same on the website and desktop app as well.

Message 6 of 71 (1,836 Views)

EA Play on steam

★★★★★ Novice

If I purchase EA Play on steam, will I get a 10% discount with FIFA 23 Ultimate Edition ? 

Message 7 of 71 (1,825 Views)

Re: EA Play on steam

★★★★ Novice
@DarkWorldReySB K I bought the ea play to have the discount on the ultimate version and they don't give it to me, only on the standard
Message 8 of 71 (1,804 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_rephii I have the same problem, any solution?
Message 9 of 71 (1,811 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey everyone,

thanks for your reports so far. I collected all your reports here and passed them to our team that will have a look at this. Once I have more updates, I will let you know 👍

-rephii

Message 10 of 71 (1,784 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help