Stealth/Support concept Legend. Please give your feedback

by iVelcon

Original Post

Stealth/Support concept Legend. Please give your feedback

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

So here I have few cool ideas for future legends that I definitely believe would be interesting to see.

How about an assasin type legend that wallruns as passive with cooldown of course (same as valk’s jets) Tactical can be some type of invisibility for couple of seconds (of course there are many ideas to make this balanced and it’s also an ability from Titanfall 2. And for ultimate it can be some type of defence skill for teammates maybe like a cover for teammates to heal for few seconds. You can play this legend aggressive and defensive depending on situations. 

EDIT: I have already made a post under creator’s corner and I got quite a few attention from people and EA_David, I would like for more people to check it out and give your feedback about the legend. Some people want a support legend some others a stealth one. This one is combined! Check the link below

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Creators-Corner/New-Legend-Flasco-Octane-s-enemy/m-p/10937636/highlight/fa...

Message 1 of 12 (507 Views)

Re: Stealth Legend/ Assassin type! Give your opinions and let’s bring some ideas

[ Edited ]

@iVelcon Wallrunning isn't left out of the game because of balance. It was felt that TF mvmt mechanics present too high of a skill floor for their vision of this game.

It's not quite what you suggested, but I think it would be high time to have a legend who has some sort of cloaking ability for themselves or their team, given just how many scanning abilities are in the game right now.  Heck, even as part of a Crypto reqork?

Message 2 of 12 (481 Views)

Re: Stealth Legend/ Assassin type! Give your opinions and let’s bring some ideas

★★★ Pro
@iVelcon Think I might have a few stealth legends here and there. My arrowhead legend does have a cloak in "Apex: memories"

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Creators-Corner/D-K-s-legends/m-p/9975794#M5742
Message 3 of 12 (468 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

About wallrunning they can make it so that it is slower than tf2 the speed u run on the wall and since there would be no double jump i think it’s possible! 

but yeah they can definitely create a legend that turns invisible. We have so many scans and it would make it even more essential so that u can counter them

Message 4 of 12 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@iVelconDont think it would be balanceable with such a low ttk

i mean the invis part ofc

Message 5 of 12 (428 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@iVelcon what if they had an ult that lets them attach a silencer to their weapon silencing their bullets and not indicating where they came from. the whole idea would be being able to third party eithout be noticed by the other team, or catching off guard alone.
Message 6 of 12 (399 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Walkmin that’s a cool idea a silencer in the game. Although i think they need to fix the audio in general first to be able to hear footsteps more.

The silencer could be another gun expert legend, someone who’s Rampart’s competitor.

Message 7 of 12 (377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@RevMainPls   When i play titanfall2 i have absolutely no issue tracking enemies while invisible tbh. They can make it so that the invi part can be easily countered. For example if nades hit you you become visible, or by using digital threat would help.

Message 8 of 12 (375 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

So after some thinking I figured the legend in more details. Here is my thoughts:

Name of legend Flasco

He is a Stealth Protector.

He is similar to octane’s attitude but cooler.

Octane and Flasco are big competitors from the past especially when they have similar kit.

Octane feels threatened! Because he was the coolest one so far.

Flasco is super famous with lots of fans and he wanted to join Apex Legends games to prove Octane once again that he is awesome!

Flasco’s kit

Passive: Wall-running for a certain amount of time with a cooldown. (No speed boost, no double jump)

Tactical: Cloaks in shadows for a brief moment and increase 15% speed for 5 seconds. (He is still a little visible if u pay close attention. Remember using digital threat, heat shield, smoke, and scans helps to find him easier. Also forgot to mention that he can also be revealed if he gets hit by a grenade.

Ultimate: (Protector’s hand). Its a shield that is activated only in the front side (similar to lifeline’s shield) it heals 15% hp of people that stands behind it and cloaks members for a brief moment to escape. (5 seconds)

(His ultimate can be used offensive and defensive)

Where Flasco fits in the game: Wall-running helps Flasco to be aggressive when is needed, and reach high ground to assist his teammates. His cloaking ability helps him reach high grounds almost undetected to deploy the shield for teammates to heal and escape from 3rd parties, and reposition.

Message 9 of 12 (370 Views)

Re: Stealth/Support concept Legend. Please give your feedback

★★★ Apprentice

Hey guys, if you can go to my actual post and give me your feedback I would appreciate it! Ea_David actually responded and I want to know what u guys think about this legend idea! Thank you!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Creators-Corner/New-Legend-Flasco-Octane-s-enemy/m-p/10937636/highlight/fa...

Message 10 of 12 (280 Views)