Stealth Heli Repair System is ridiculously OP-far better than other veh rep sys

by Metal_Daryl97

Original Post

Re: Stealth Heli Repair System is ridiculously OP-far better than other veh rep

★★ Expert
@doubleome Fairly convinced one of the leads is a helicopter main and sucks at infantry, so they want to make sure they always can grab an OP helicopter to farm infantry for kills because that's Actually Good Design(TM)
Message 31 of 50 (210 Views)

★★ Guide
@edgecrusherO0 even streamers like Silk who are heli mains hate on the 2042 heli's because they are easy mode and even a complete bot can get dozens of kills with them.
Message 32 of 50 (201 Views)

★★ Expert
@foff667 "Easy mode" if you're a good pilot, sure. I'm not, and fully admit that, also why I don't bother flying, but any good pilot is basically unkillable between aircraft mobility/tankiness and map design affording aircraft TONS of place to hide behind all over the maps, with the fringes of the maps all being super safe.
Message 33 of 50 (199 Views)

★★ Guide
@edgecrusherO0 and if they launch s4 in late Feb with all the content thats pretty much it...sure you'll get some skins/guns along the way but when it releases is when it releases...play enough and you burn through all 100 tiers and thats it. All I'm saying its once S4 drops thats it...at that point they've fulfilled their dooties.
Message 34 of 50 (199 Views)

★★ Guide
@edgecrusherO0 you don't need to be a good pilot to get kills, I've flown as a secondary in those things with some really bad pilots that somehow managed to get 10+ kills before running into a rock face or just crashing because they tried to capture a flag lol. Like you can be bad bad and still get a high Kd if you wait for the heli to spawn.
Message 35 of 50 (197 Views)

★★ Expert
@foff667 I've gunned with good pilots and honestly...I usually jump out because after spending 10 minutes flying around shooting at stuff...it gets pretty bloody boring.
Message 36 of 50 (195 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@edgecrusherO0And that's why I hate you now. People do that because boring... Even though it gets boring but your role is huge against enemy air vehicles. Usually I give all air vehicle kills to gunner. As said, health regen gets fixed. And again I repeat, if some helo dominates, it's not op, it's ur team.

Message 37 of 50 (178 Views)

★★ Expert
@Man_iLoveFishing Why? Because I find the deadass design of aircraft boring? Because I want to vacate the seat so someone else who might actually want to gun can gun? Because I don't think being in OP vehicles flying around, unkillable for 20-30 minutes per round is fun or interesting?

Don't get me wrong, it can be fun. I love air battles especially since they're the only potential threat to the aircraft I'm gunning in and can get pretty "white knuckle" at times.

But how am I the problem if I find DICE's boring design that leaves aircraft overpowered and not fun to be gunner in for 20+ minutes straight...boring and broken? I'll jump in a transport craft as a repair monkey for a while even, but that similarly gets boring and is often totally unnecessary with good pilots as they're rarely even getting hit to need repairs to begin with?
Message 38 of 50 (173 Views)

★★ Guide
@edgecrusherO0 I've done that as well, particularly when I sense they are a bad pilot about to crash for no reason lol. Also the secondary gunner seat in the stealth chopper leaves much to be desired.
Message 39 of 50 (166 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Atic Tuning the repair will help very little or virtually nothing. Why didn't you just tweak down stealth with 50% and kept the repairs as it was. This will lead to another month with ruined gameplay for most of the players.
Message 40 of 50 (160 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help